Forbidden love part- 17

Hey y'all!!! Welcome to part 17 of Forbidden Love 💕 this one's gonna be long chapter with lots of surprises! Enjoy!!

On the same day...
(Soobin's pov)

After dropping y/n at her home I walked back to my home. The sounds of the vehicles surrounded my head again as the sun's beaming rays made the dew drops on the leaves shimmer. My clothes were half dried by the time I reached my apartment. I opened the door, taking a full glimpse of the empty hallway that laid in front of me. I closed the door and leaned with my back on the door and took a deep sigh and smiled. I thought about y/n now more than I ever did. As I went through the little flashbacks that started playing in my mind, I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach and I blushed uncontrollably. I for sure now knew I was in love, but how do I confess it to her? I didn't know. Just as I was thinking about it, I realised it was her birthday next week, I thought I give her a surprise gift, that is confessing it to her. But also deep inside, something felt wrong, my guts told me not to do it, but u brushed those feelings off and went to my room to get a hot shower.

(Jungkook pov)

I came home with the gift and went straight to my room. I set the gift in my closet and sat on the bed with phone in hand. I opened the messages and saw an unknown person's text. I first thought of it to be a spam but when I clicked on it, my eyes widened. The thing that my dad warmed me about I going to happen... I carefully read the message once again, when I received a call from the same unknown number. I hesitated to pick it up and left it to ring. But when it called several times, I had to pick it up.

"Hello, nice speaking to you, Jeon Jungkook!" The voice said, which sounded like sarcasm.

"Who...is...this?" I asked hesitantly.

"Me? Oh kid! You know me come on!" The man argued laughing.

"I don't know you and I don't wanna speak to you. I'm hanging up!" I shouted.

"Before you hang up, just know, I'll find you anyways and your company is gonna be mine!" The man laughed hysterically, which soon turned to a villainous laugh.

"Careful Mr. Jeon" he hung up.

I panicked, my heart raced quickly. What was I supposed to do? Should I ask dad? What if I cause panic to him too? Questions arises my mind as I heard a notification sound. The message read-

"Give me your company secrets or else-"

"Or else what?" I texted back, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Or else... someone you love is going to die..."

After that he went offline, and wasn't online for a long time. I wondered what he meant by that... "What if he captures dad? Mom? Wait a minute!! Y/n? What if he gets her? I need to protect! I might not let anything happen to her!!" I said to myself.

(A/n pov)

You entered your house and the first thing you heard was your mother's gasps. You stood there at the floor mat, water releasing from your shoes. You gave an awkward smile to them and took a step to get in when you heard a yell.

"Don't come in!" Your mom yelled.

"What do you mean don't come in? Am I a stranger?" You yelled back.

"That's not what I meant. Remove your shoes and socks they must be dirty, then come in" your mom said putting the laundry basket in front of you. You removed the shoes and your socks and put it in the basket and tiptoed to your room.

"And get ready quick, I'll make you breakfast." Your mom replied.

You smiled and went up. You entered the room and saw your brother, Suga trying to become a rock. You laughed and put down your backpack on the floor before grabbing a few clothes to change. You went inside the bathroom and turned on the hot water and got in. The steaming hot water hit your face and you started to get goosebumps. After a nice shower you changed into your comfy clothes and came out drying your hair with a towel. As you went near the dressing table, which was placed few inches from the door, you smelled a really good aroma of freshly cooked Bibimbap. You smiled widely and ran downstairs to get a good whiff of your favourite food.

"Mom! I always loved your Bibimbaps!! Thank you so much!"

You picked up a bowl and started to place all the items in it and went to the table and got ready to eat with your chopsticks near your mouth, when you mom slapped your hands.

"What?" You argued.

"Don't you know to pray before eating?" Your mom argued back.

"Didn't that only apply during family dinners?" You questioned frowning.

"It applies here too." Your mom replied. Agreeing to it you closed your eyes and murmured the prayers softly and opened you eyes. You started to enjoy the food and finished it quickly. After finishing, you put the dish in the sink and washed your hands and mouth. You took out the phone from your pocket and unlocked it. You saw three texts from Nayeon and Jin. You opened Nayeon's texts when your phone rang. You accepted it immediately after seeing the name.

"Babe? What happened?" You started.

"Nothing how are you?" He replied.

"I'm good? Are you okay? You sound a bit dull..." You questioned. He hummed silently before answering.

"Umm..."

"What umm...is anything wrong? Just tell me!" You exclaimed.

"Y/n...I want you to be safe... There's an old enemy of ours who is willing to take over our company. My dad told me about him a few months ago, he told that he had been in jail and that he will come out sooner, but I didn't know it was now. I got a call from him now and he assured me that If I'll do anything to stop him, he'll take everyone I love from me, and Im worried his target will be you. So please be careful my dear. I don't want you in trouble."

He spat out the words quickly and seemed to be panicked. You calmed him down and assured him that you're going to be okay. But It didn't seem to clam him down he kept on repeating the words ' be careful ' again and again that now it started to worry you too. He finally kept the call and you started thinking about it again and again.

____________________________________

Sorry cuties this ends here! I'll definitely put a lot in the next one, and sorry for the long wait...

Love you! 💕💕