Forbidden love part- 20

Hey cutieees!! Welcome back to Forbidden Love part 20!! :) Enjoy!! 💜

(Y/n pov)

I heard the bell ring, so I quickly made my way to the classroom, everyone was sitting at their usual places and I went to sit where I usually sit. I went to the last row and kept my bag down. I sat on he chair and removed the textbook out of my bag, in a couple of minutes the teacher arrived and classes went on as usual.

Lunch period arrived. I got up from the seat and went to the cafeteria and picked up my favourites. I went to look for an empty seat, or say Soobin. I spotted him at the very corner of the room. A smile appeared on my face. I took long strides towards him. He saw me and immediately looked away, as if embarrassed. I raised an eyebrow. I sat across the table facing him but he was rather busy in eating.

"Soobin!" I said drawing his attention. He looked up at me, but the usual glow in his eyes were dimmed and he didn't smile at me as he always does, it made me feel more concerned about him. He again went back to munching on his food and staring at his phone.

"Can you just tell me what happened?...why are you like this? Im worried" I asked. He again looked at me, pure hatred in his eyes. But why?.

"You had a boyfriend?" He mumbles slowly, drawing my attention. "Huh?"

"You have a boyfriend?..." He asks again. I got a brief idea of what he wants to say. "I do..." I said.

"And you didn't bother telling this to me?" I looked at him totally confused of what he was trying to say. What makes him ask this question? "What do you mean?" I ask him.

"If you just would have told me you had a boyfriend...I wouldn't have ended up falling in love with you...now I kinda feel betrayed..." He says looking away from me and it leaves me broken. He loves me? He should have known his precious heart needs someone better.

"Soobin, I'm really sorry... I didn't know you felt something for me, you could've told me before and- and we could've talked about this..." I stutter. He looks at me with eyes filled with fear.

"I suppose it's too late to talk about this..y/n... I think we should probably end this friendship...'cause I don't wanna hurt myself anymore. Im not saying you're at fault, it was me, I should have known that I shouldn't fall for someone who I can't have... Im sorry." He picks up his plate and walks away. I can clearly see how broken he is and to know the reason is me hurts me even more.

I sit there with tears in eyes, my only friend has now become a stranger and I have no one here that will ever be this close to me.

The bell rings and i walk out too. Im too stressed, I am having a headache now. I just wanted to go home and cry my heart out. Home time was two and half hours far and the wait seemed so long but it finally came.

Everyone thanked the teacher and left the classroom and I got out of the school campus and waited for my dad to arrive. In the distance I saw Suga running towards me. He came and stood next to me. I smiled a little and waved at him.

We didn't talk much when we were at school, so we just stood waiting. Suga started talking about his day and I listened, looking out for Soobin at the same time. Then, he came. My eyes widened and Suga noticed it. Soobin looked at me, and I saw guilt in his eyes.

(Soobin POV)

I walked past y/n and saw her standing with her brother. I felt guilty for saying those things to her, I feel like I've hurt her but she hurt me first. She should have told me she had a boyfriend. If she would have, I wouldn't have fallen for her and this situation would never have been a thing.

I see her walking towards me. My heart catches pace. I can't help but stare at her beautiful brown eyes. I quickly looked down once she was a foot away from me. She whispered my name, more beautifully than anyone who said my name before. My heart raced faster and i looked up.

She just waved. But that wave contained more than it can. Guilt, hope, happiness, etc. "Im sorry." She just whispered them and walked away, now I felt more sorry.
But I just walked away, looking in her direction until I got out the gate. I stood there and watched her from afar as she got into her car and drove off.

"I wish I could have you Y/n..."

  =======================

Heyya!  I hope you liked this part. Ik it's small but it's just too emotional I can't write it. So Hey yeah here you go part 20 of forbidden love and thank you again for 1k views it means a lot!

Prepare yourself for the grand ending! It's almost too perfect I'll cry 😭 okay now...

It's Mochii, signing off!