Forbidden Love - part 8

Hey guys, welcome back to part 8of Forbidden love.
Vote and comment.
Luv ya! 💜
Thank you
Mochii
____________________________________

(Suga picks up his phone and dials Jungkook, he picks up)

Jungkook: I HATE YOU! (Strong and firm voice)

(He says these three words and hangs up the phone without realising that it's will hurt y/n more than anything. Suga had put the phone on speaker mode so y/n heard everything clean and clear. As soon as Suga put the phone down y/n's cheeks got wet by her hard cries, Suga tried hard to comfort her but now, only Jungkook could fix her mood)

Y/n: w-why does h-he h-hate me so much??? What d-did I do?.

Suga: umm....y/n I'll be out if you need me.. don't worry everything will be okay (pats on shoulder)

On the other side-

Jungkook: Oh my god!! What have I done!!! I shouldn't have said this to her!!! (Starts tearing). Why isn't anything coming together in my life??(sobs)

???: Jungkook-ah!

Jungkook: (wipes his tears) who is that?

???: It's me Ryujin...your cousin!

Jungkook: oh...you what do you want?

Ryujin: nothing I just came to see you! (Happy)

Jungkook: saw me right now go away!...

Ryujin: you haven't changed since the last time I saw you..

Jungkook: I don't care...(cold)

Ryujin: whatever, your mom and dad called you down!

Jungkook: ok I'll be there...

Ryujin: no, they want you now!

Jungkook: ok come on..! (Gets up)

(Ryujin holds his hand and Jungkook gives out a sigh of frustration)

Downstairs
Mrs. Shin: Oh Jungkook! You've grown so much! Look how handsome you are (embraces him)

Jungkook: stop touching me y'all I don't like it!

Ryujin: (takes her hands out his hands)

Mrs. Shin: oh okay then I won't touch you...(vanished smile).

Jungkook: you called mom?

Mrs. Jeon: yes, Mr. And mrs. Shin are going on a buisness trip and Ryujin will be here for  3 weeks. And you guys will be sharing bedrooms..

Jungkook: mom! Seriously (yell suddenly turns to whisper) I'm not sharing my room with a girl no for sure!

Mrs. Jeon: please just for a few days until the guest room is cleaned

Ryujin: it's okay if he doesn't want to share his room auntie.. I'll sleep on the couch no problem!...

Mrs. Jeon: oh no dear you are our guest you shouldn't be sleeping on the couch thats shame to us..!

Jungkook: (sigh of frustration) do whatever you want! ..(leaves)

Mr. Jeon: sorry guys I think he's in a bad mood. Teenage stuff you know. Btw he's a really kind person.

Mr. Shin: oh good, yeah we also experienced some kind of stress in teenage times, so that's not a big problem! Well it's time for us to leave. Please take good care of Ryujin!

Mr. Jeon & Mrs. Jeon: absolutely, don't worry, we will take care of her like our own daughter. Have safe journey (handshake)

(Mr. And mrs. Shin leave and Ryujin goes upstairs with her bags)

Ryujin: so, where should I sleep?

Jungkook: who told you can sleep here?

Ryujin: auntie told me! (Smirk)

Jungkook: sleep on the floor...

Ryujin: I can't sleep on the floor it's to hard for my back it will hurt me..(sad pout). It will be good if you gave me a part of your bed...hmm but what to do, you don't like to share it, no problem I'll sleep on the floor only. (Smirk)

Jungkook: ugh!! Why the hell are you so annoying?? I'd rather sleep on the floor take the whole bed to yourself!

Ryujin: oh no no it's your room and your bed I shouldn't be ruling so you sleep on the bed Ill sleep on the floor no problem....

Jungkook: I'm going out don't come behind me!

Ryujin: umm okay (sad)

(Jungkook gets in his car and drives somewhere he can be alone. He drives to a nearby park and sits down in a corner)

Y/n's side

Y/n is helping her mom with the chores to distract her mind off of Jungkook. Her phone beeps but she doesn't pay attention to it because she knows who is it from. She finishes with the chores and sits down at the table and grabs her phone from the other end, she turns it on sees a message from Instagram about a post. She clicks on it and it opens, her eyes widen when she saw the picture.

(Y/n pov)

I was glaring with shock at the post and reading the comments. As I was calming myself down, I saw a message pop up which increased my anxiety. I thought about who it will be and I finally clicked on it. It was the user who posted the picture. It was no one else but Aika.

"Saw the post y/niee?" She texted.

"If you're tryna make me jealous that ain't gonna happen Aika". I texted back.

"How did you guess it?" She replied with a smirking emoji.

"Already you made me and Jungkook drift apart now that's the only thing left to do". I replied back.

She didn't reply anymore and I closed the app.

(End of pov)

Aika: I need to make her suffer more, just like she made me suffer.

At night
Jungkook's house

Mrs. Jeon: Ryujin I prepared your favourite food today! I hope you like it.

(Jungkook opened the door loudly and entered)

Ryujin: oppa? You're home too late!

Jungkook: did I ask you? No right. Keep it shut!

Mr. Jeon: is it the way you talk to someone, Jungkook?

Ryujin: leave it uncle it's okay (sad)

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading part 8 of Forbidden Love I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you
Mochii.