RTQOW ~ Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen!

Drew's P.O.V.

I didn't want to cheat on her. But I had to. Me and Grace are complete opposites. She's going to be the Queen of wolves. I'm going to be the King of Rogues. See the difference?
My father told me to cheat on her so at the end of the month she'll be to distracted to even realize that rogues will be attacking. I love Grace, but my father said that if I don't do what I did he would kill her.

Grace's P.O.V.

"Grace. You need to wake up." My mom says shaking my shoulder.

I open my eyes and everything comes flodding back. Drew cheated on me.

"Why do I have to get up?" I ask her.

"We have to get you your dress for the ceremony." She says.

I sigh and get up. I walk to my bathroom and close the door.
After I'm done in the shower I go to my closet and put on a pair of red skinny jeans, a blue and white stripped shirt, with a red scarf, and a pair of blue heels.
I walk downstairs and go outside. I see my mom sitting in her car waiting for me. I walk over to her car and get in.

"So where are we even getting the dress at?" I ask.

"From a old friend of mine." She says.

We walk into a house that my mom claims is some dress store. It looks like a small log cabin for a couple.

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" I ask for the tenth time.

"Yes." She says.

My mom knocks on the door and a small old woman opens the door.

"Lucy come on in we've been waiting for you." Says the lady in a weird voice.

Once i step inside the house it changes. It looks like a normal little dress shop.

I whisper to my mom, "How did it change?" I ask.

My mom laughs.

"She's a witch." She says.

Oh! I feel like such a blonde. Wait I am a blonde, oh well.

Me and my mom follow the lady into a back room. She tells us to sit down and wait for her to come back.
After about 5 minutes a different lady comes back, she has long black hair that goes down to her waist, chocolate colored brown eyes, she's pale but it doesn't look bad on her at all.

"Sorry I needed to change my apperance. My name is Alice and I will help you find a dress today." She says smiling.

The old lady can change apperances? Oh my.

"Well we need a dress for the coronation." My mom said.

Alices eyes go big. She looks at me.

"You're going to be the new queen?" She asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"I've just heard people say things about you." She says.

I raise an eyebrow. Don't judge, when I want to know something I raise an eyebrow.

"Bad things?" I ask.

"No, only good things. People are saying what a beautiful queen you're going to be and a strong one too." She says.

"Oh thanks." I say blushing.

"SO what color are you guys looking for?" She asks.

"Blue." I say.

Alice brought out a ton of blue dresses. I haven't found one that I like.

"Well I think you'll like this one." She says.

She pulls out a blue dress, the top has green and blue sequins on it and it goes out into a big ball gown.

"It's perfect." I whisper.

I put the dress on and walk out to see my mom.
I cough and my mom turns around and looks at me.

"Grace, that looks so beautiful on you." She says.

I smile.

"This is the dress." I say.

WEll thanks for reading!! The next chapter will be the coronation and Grace finding out about Drew being the king!!! :)) Super excited. Not for sure how long This will be though! I mean Drew and Grace will be together in the end but not yet some things have to happen first ;) so keep reading! Vote, Comment, and Fan!!