RTQOW ~Chapter Six~

I woke up with my hand on the spot where the wolf in my dream bit me, I was covered in sweat. I get up and go into the bathroom and turn on the lights, I walk over to the sink in look in the mirror. My hair was a mess, it had mud and leaves in it. I look down and notice that I had mud all over my legs and feet. I move my hair and look at where the wolf bit me, I had red teeth marks there. Was the dream....real? No it couldn't be. Or could it? I stop thinking about it for a while and jump in the shower.

At 12 I go home. I'm driving home when it starts raining, I turn on the windshield wipers and 20 minutes out of town I see someone on the side of the rode walking into town. I pull over and roll down my window.

"Hey, are you ok, did your car break down or something?" I ask.

The person looks up and I notice it's Drew.

"Hi Grace, yeah my car broke down just a little bit down the rode, I called someone to come and pick me up but they haven't showed up yet." Drew says.

"Well I can't just leave you here by yourself, so do you want me to give you a ride to your house or where ever you where heading?" I ask.

"Yeah thanks." Drew says.

He walks over to the passenger side and gets in, he reaches for the heater and says "Do you care if I turn it on?" He asks.

"No it's fine. I have a blanket in the back seat if you want to use it." I say.

Drew reaches in the back seat and grabs the blanket and turns on the heater.

"So where do you want to go?" I ask.

"Could you take me to my house. Just go down Elm and then you should hit the highway." Drew says.

"OK. Wait is your house the old Harrisons place?" I ask.

Drew laughs, "Yeah, my aunt bought the place a while back."

No one has lived there in years, some people say the last people who lived there, Rachel and Eric Harrison, were werewolfs or something like that.

"Ok I know where that is." I say.