RTQOW ~Chapter Three~

I'm in english right now talking to Tyler. Mrs. Talbit walks in and someone is following her. He has Black shaggy hair, tan skin.

"Class this is Drew Harrison." Says Mrs. Talbit.

Drew looks up, sees me and smiles.

"Drew go sit in that seat by Grace."

He starts getting his things and heads over towards me, he sits in his seat and says, "Hey, I'm Drew. I don't really know my way around yet and I was wondering if you could help me?" Asks Drew.

"Sure." I say.

I find Liz standing by my jeep, "Hey did you see that new kid, Drew?" Asks Liz.

"Yea he is in my English, History, and French class." I say.

"Lucky," She says laughing.

We put our stuff in the back seat and I start driving to her house.

Liz's house is a two story house, has green shudders and is a tan color, it has a lot of trees in the front yard, well every house in Mercy has trees in the back and front yard. Me and Liz go to her room and changed into some shorts and a tank top. We went outside and saw Dax, Liz's black German Shepard. Dax comes over to us and jumps on Liz and Me, he sniffs the air and growls.

"Dax, what's wrong?" Ask's Liz.

Dax looks at her but turns back around and starts growling again.

"Liz, does he usually does this?" I ask.

"NO, he has never done this before." Says Liz.

We look at Dax and see that he is walking into the woods.

"Maybe we should follow him." I say.

"OK." Say's Liz.

Dax starts walking over to the trees and keeps growling. Liz and I start following Dax.