RTQW~ Chapter Eighteen~

Well I have 600 reads! so happy about this!! :) Well vote, comment, rate all that jazz

Chapter Eighteen

Well today is the day. I'm going to be crowned queen.
I'm up in my room right now just staring in the mirror. My hair is curled and it's half up and half down. I have natural makeup on and I have on my dress.

"Grace, are you ready?" Calls my mom.

I sigh and get up.
I walk out in the hall and I see my mom, dad, and Nathen standing there waiting for me. My mom has on a light pink dress and her hair is up in a tight bun. My dad has on a black suit with a black bow his hair is slicked back with gray showing. Nathen has on his little suite and a pair of Sperrys.

"You look so grown up Grace." My mom says smiling.

"Thanks." I say.

I follow my them down stairs were everyone is at. In the ballroom there is a place cleared out for me.
Ok, so I have already changed once into a wolf but you change twice if you are a royal. My wolf will be bigger then anyones because I'm going to be the queen.
I look across the room and see Drew. He has his arm around Liz. I can feel the tears coming to my eyes but I force them back.
I look over at the clock on the wall and see that it's 11:55. Almost time.

"Come on Grace." my dad says pulling my arm.

We walk to the center of the room and we stand there. Everyone is looking at us.

"Since the first wolves there was always the one that was the strongest. My family has always been the royals. My daughter Grace will be the next queen. Every 1,000 years there is one king or queen that will have to stop the king or queen of rogues." He says.

Everyone gasps.
Before he can say anything else I feel a sharp pain in my back and I hear it pop and then it breaks. I fall to the ground and my arms and legs are breaking. All my bones have to break to shape into my new wolf.

Grace, are you ok?

Yeah Sam, are you?

Yeah, it's almost over.

I feel burning on my chest and it stops. Everything stops I open my eyes and I see that everyone is shocked because of my wolf.
I look over at the mirror on the wall and my fur is no longer white but dark as midnight and one eye is a icy blue color while the other is a forest green color.
I shift back to my human form and my hair is just like my fur. and my eyes are a forest green color. I have on a white dress and it's sleevless. I look at my chest and see swirls, flowers, dots, and things on it. The mark of a queen. But your only suppost to get a blue moon on your chest not a whole bunch of things. I notice a cresent moon on my chest it's not blue but red.
I turn to face everyone and when they see my chest everyone gasps. My dad walks over towards me with something in his hand.

"Our new Queen, Grace Elizabeth Jones." He says placing something ontop of my head.

I notice Drew saying something to Liz, but everything goes black.

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Oh and I kind of forgot her name so I just made up one! :) Please comment, vote, fan whatever :))