RTQOW ~Chapter Seven~

I pull into Drew's house, his house is 2 stories an old Victorian house. I guess it was a yellow color but the paint is pilling so it's kind of a gray but yellow color now, the yard has a lot of bushes, flowers, and weeds in it.

"My aunt is cooking dinner you can come in if you want to she won't care." Drew says.

'I don't care, but I will have to call my mom to ask her if I could." I say.

"Okay." Drew gets out of the car. When he's out of the car I get out my phone and call my mom.

I walk into his house and see a two people in the kitchen. One was a girl who looked about 28ish, she had long brown wavy red hair and green eyes, was about 5'7. The other girl by her looked somewhere around my age, short black hair and dark brown eyes, almost black.

"The red head is Delicia and the other one is Alvina." Drew says.

Delicia and Alvina look at me and smile.

"Hi I'm Drew's aunt and you are?" Says Delicia, the one with short black hair.

"I'm Grace, Drew's friend from school." I say.

She smiles and says, "Okay, well would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Sure." I say.

Drew smiles at me and grabs my hand and shows me around the place.

It has stopped raining now. Drew and me are outside his house in a garden. The garden is beautiful with big rose bushes and apple trees blossoming. We are sitting on a red and white checkered blanket. Drew is talking to me but I'm not listening, I'm looking at something behind him.

"Grace are you even listening to me?" He asks.

"Sorry I was distracted." I say blushing.

He moves closer to me, "What were you looking at?" He asks.

I move closer, "Nothing." He looks at me, I look at him. I lean in he leans in, we're like magnets.

"Nothing's not an answer." He says in a whisper. He looks at my lips, then kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~