RTQOW ~Epilogue~

Epilogue

One Month Later...

I open my eyes and look out the window. I see trees, pups playing around outside with their moms outside talking, and the guards patrolling the grounds of our house. I roll over and see Drew still asleep. I smile and start to kiss him, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"I love waking up like that." He says.

I'm about to answer when I feel something in my stomach start to come up. I cover my mouth and run to the bathroom. I fall to my knees and throw up in the toilet.

"Grace, are you ok?" Asks Drew kneeling beside me rubbing my back.

"What day is it?" I ask, ignoring his question.

I turn around looking at him. He raises his eyebrows and gives me a weird look.

"August 15th, why?" He asks me.

"I'm late." I say looking at him.

"Late for...Oh that." He says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well let's go to the pack doctor and find out." He says grabbing my hand.

"Grace Rose Harrison." Says the nurse.

I stand up and Drew grabs a hold of my hand. She weighs me takes my temperature and we walk back to the office.

"The doctor will be here in a minute." She says smiling.

She walks out of the room and closes the door.

"So if we are having a baby, what do you want to name it?" Drew asks me smiling.

When he says we I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Isn't it a little early to be talking about names?" I ask.

Before he could answer the doctor walks into the room. He looks at hi clipboard and smiles.

"Hi Mrs. And Mr. Harrison, well I see that you want to know if you're pregnant." He stats.

"Yes." I say smiling.

"Well congrats, you are pregnant." He says.

Drew stands up and spins me around and kisses me.

"Our family is finally complete." He says.

We walk out of the house and we go to our car.

We are driving back to the house when something comes to my head.

"Alaska Jean Harrison." I say.

"What?" Drew asks me.

"That's her name Alaska." I say.

"How do you know it's a girl?" He asks.

"I just know." I say smiling while looking out the window.

Well....It's over! I'm going to edit this story and everything now. Add some things here and there! But some you won't see because I'm going to see about publishing this! Well hopefully you'll see this book in a year or two! Thanks guys! I completed my first book! J