RTQOW ~Chapter ten~

I wake up and I notice I'm in my room. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was, wait I don't remember anything that happened yesterday. I start to sit up when a sharp pain goes through my arm. Crap that hurt! I look down at my arm and notice a scar on my arm. Where did I get that? I look over at my night stand and see that it's 6:34. I sigh and get up and go take a shower.

I grab my phone and notice a text from Drew.

Good morning Beautiful, remember I'm picking you up at 7:20 remember

I look at the clock on my phone and see that it's 7:15 now. I go downstairs and I tell nick that he can drive my car today.

"Who's taking you to school?" Mom asks.

"A friend at school." I say.

"Do I know him?" She asks.

"How did you know it was a him?" I ask.

"I didn't." She says smiling.

I roll my eyes and grab my purse.

"His name is Drew." I say.

I hear a horn honk. I tell my mom bye and toss the keys to nick. I walk out the door and see Drew in his Black Porsche. I get in his car and he gives me a kiss.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yep." I say popping the "p".

He smiles and we pull out of the drive way and head to school.

Drew parks his car and I notice that everyone is staring at us. I get out of the car and Drew takes my hand and we walk inside the school. People are whispering back and forth looking at us. I roll my eyes and I notice that Liz is running towards us.

"Omg are you guys dating?" She asks.

She reminds me of a hyper puppy at times.

"Um." I say.

I look over at Drew and he nods.

"Yeah we are." He says.

She squeals and runs over to a group of girls she tells them something and I notice that one of them is glaring at me. Me and Drew walk to class and we sit down in a seat and we listen to Mrs. Green talk and talk.

"Hey I'll be right back I need to go do something." I tell Drew.

He gives me a quick kiss and he continues to talk to his friends. I walk out of the cafeteria and walk to the bathroom. I step inside and I go over to the sink and I fix my hair. Someone opens the door and I see that girl in the hallway who was glaring at me come in with her friends behind her.

"So you think you can just steal drew away from me?" She asks.

"I don't know what your talking about." I say.

"I called dibs on him." She says.

"We're not in third grade ok? Sorry to ruin your fun but he is with me not you." I say.

I push past her and I start to open the door when someone grabs my hair.

"No one talks to me like that." She says.

I look at her and I notice that her eyes are turning black. Weird.

"Let go of my hair!" I shout.

"Not until you let me have him." She says.

"He doesn't want you." I say.

"Wrong answer." She says.

She drags me over to the wall and she slams my head against the wall. What is wrong with this chick? She smiles at me.

"Are you going to let me have him?" She asks.

"No." I say.

I'm really annoyed right now when she about to hit my face against the wall again I grab her wrist and I grab her hair.

"Will you stop!?!" I shout.

She whimpers and nods. I start to see red. I toss her to the ground and I tell her to go.

"S-s-sorry." She stutters.

She gets up and runs out of the bathroom and her friend's right behind her. I sigh and my arm starts to hurt...bad. I wince and I stumble out of the bathroom. I don't know why but I need to get outside. I hurry outside and I go in the woods. I fall to the ground and moan. My whole body hurts now. I close my eyes and when I open them I see red.

"Grace where are you?" Someone shouts.

"Grace....Right there. She's about to change." Another guy says.

I hear bones popping and I look at my arm and its twisted in an angle that isn't possible for it to.

"She can't change she doesn't have her mate." Someone says.

"I'm her mate." Guy 1 says.

Some people gasp and I feel someone touch my arm. I look up and see Drew.

"I'm here for you." He says.

When he touches my arm I get butterflies in my stomach. I close my eyes and the popping stops and I don't ache anymore.

I look around and notice everything looks sharper.

"There's never been a white wolf." Someone says.

"I know." Drew says.

I look down and I see white paws not my feet. I'm crazy. I look down again and see my feet but no shoes or pants. I blush and try to cover myself up. Someone tosses me a pair of pants and a shirt I put them on and say thanks.

"What am I?" I ask.

Drew sighs and walks over towards me.

"You're a wolf, well humans call us werewolf's though." He says.

Thanks for reading it's longer! oh and please comment and vote!!!