~Agreement~

*3rd Person P.O.V*

Pepper woke up on the couch again, her head spinning. As she opened her eyes she was face to face with big teal eyes and the sound of her bestfriend screaming at the top of her lungs. She started to sit up but Leif pushed her back down. 

"Look I have orders, and if you make any sudden movements I have permission to kill you." He told her pulling out his sickles. This girl is pretty brave to go up against me, can't wait to kill her. "By the way, you're one of the first people to actually get my guard down." She smirked. "Don't expect it to happen again." He told her holding the sickle to her throat.

Pepper looked over to see Pierce still holding Ava with his hand over her mouth, muffling the sound but not getting rid of it. Rhys looked over to Pepper. "I suppose you have no ideas as to how to stop her?" "Nope, you just kinda gotta let her get it out of her system." She responded, Rhys knew she wasn't telling the truth. 

*Time skip of 3 hours brought to you by Leif's kill happy mood*

Noi stands in the corner banging his head on the wall, Rhys sits in one of the chairs, Asch sits on the couch next to Pepper and Leif, while Pierce like a champ, still holds on to Ava. "Why is this day taking so long?!" Leif complains, hearing enough of Ava's screams of help.

 "I can't take it anymore! Make. Her. Stop!" Noi shouts from his wall banging. "Just kill her!" Asch yells out of frustration. "What?" Pierce asks not wanting to kill Ava. "Let me guess we have to let her "get it out of her system" still huh?" Rhys asked Pepper out of desperation. 

"Nope." She responded. "What. Do. You. Mean?" Asch asks sternly yet calmly. "I just wanted to see how long this would go for, there's a way to stop her, I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to let this go on for 3 hours though." She said laughing to herself. 

She wants to get killed by Asch Rhys thought to himself while calming Asch down. "Okay this has been going on long enough, please tell us how to quiet her." Rhys said annoyed. "Pet commands." Everyone looked at her stupidly. "Clap your hands a couple times and say her name and she'll calm down." Pepper said bluntly.

 Rhys approached Ava and clapped his hands. "Human, HUMAN" He said clapping once on the last one. She instantly calmed down. "That worked?" Noi asked surprised. Asch turned to Pepper. "It was that simple?!" He asked the fire lighting in his hand. 

"Yep, you're all just thick in the head." Asch was about to attack when Rhys stepped in between them. "While I'll agree her comments are getting quite annoying-" Pepper rolled her eyes. "It's nice for her to not keep fighting us anymore." Rhys finished. Oh don't worry I'll kill ya when I get the chance Pepper thought to herself. 

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Leif questioned Pepper. She shrugged and continued to sit on the couch and look at her poor baby. "Can we please untie Sylvie?" She asked. "Who?" Noi asked looking around the room. "My dog, duh." She said while pointing to the poor dog tied to the leg of the couch for 3 hours.

"The beast?" Asch asked looking at the thing before him. "What did you call Sylvie?" Pepper asked giving him the death glare. "A spirit that large is often called a beast." Rhys explained before the situation escalated. "Fine." Pepper muttered. 

Rhys continued to talk to Ava. "Human please forgive our intrusion but we wish to speak with you and you accomplice, if we let you move will you please not scream? We promise we won't hurt you-" "No we don't." Asch interrupted. Ava thought about it, then agreed. "Good, alright Pierce let her go." Rhys commanded. 

Pierce released his grip on Ava and set her down. She turned around he pat her head. Pepper walked over to Ava and bear hugged her before they both turned to face the five demon boys in front of them. Okay time to get some answers