~Government~

*Ava's P.O.V*

"The Government!" I exclaimed in front of the town hall. Okay so my plan was 

1. Take them to the police and have them deal with the dem-Daemos boys 

2. Go home with Pepper and pretend like this never happened and

3. Sleep knowing that today was the weirdest day ever. 

I could tell Pep was on edge and skeptical about the guys. She didn't say anything, just kept looking at Asch with hate in her eyes. But she understood the plan, at least I hope so. "Fascinating, what is this gov-ern-ment?" Rhys asked squinting at the large building in front of us. "Whoa, it's a giant castle!" Noi commented shocked. "No-no-no." I corrected. "The government that deals with politics and taking people's money and not doing anything with it." "You can say that again," Pepper muttered. 

"Mon-ey?" Leif asked confused not taking his eyes of the hall. "Yep." I shouted giddily, my master plan was working. "Well me and Pepper are going to leave you guys here okay, if you go to that door-" I told them while pointing to the massive doors that led to the court. "You can go inside and ask for help, Okay? See ya!" I exclaimed grabbing Pepper's arm and running back in the direction of our apartment. I heard Pepper sigh of relief. The police will take care of them. 

*Pepper's P.O.V*

I turned around for a split second and saw them walk into the building. Wow, I can't believe that worked. We had crossed the street when we heard screaming coming from behind us. Me and Ava exchanged looks, "Sh!t!" I yelled as we raced back to the town hall to find Asch holding an officer off the ground by his collar.

 "What do you mean we can't go in?" Asch commanded and I could visibly see the officer turning pale. "Asch what the hell are you doing?!" I shouted but everyone ignored me. "Your Majesty stop." Rhys attempted poorly. "I mean that we're closed today and we won't be open until Monday!" The officer coughed. "Then this "Monday" better come now!" Asch shouted, spawning his fire in his hand. Man magic is his first and last resort isn't it? 

"I've dealt with the most annoying E-arth females, and now this?!" Asch screamed. Ouch, but damn your pretty annoying too! "No one on earth is that friggin stupid to do that to a cop!" Ava muttered beside me. She gasped. "They really are from-" "Asch we need to strategize-" Rhys started but Asch cut him off. "NO, I want this human dead!" "Please, it's my first day on the job!" The cop begged. 

"Wait stop!" Ava said sternly stepping forward "Stay out of this human sorcerer!" Asch yelled. "Please listen! If you kill him , hundreds more will take his place!" Ava responded panicking now. "How can we trust you?!" Asch responded moments away from ending this officer's life. I know this guy, I used to babysit his daughters, three of them. He's a great guy, and doesn't deserve to die!

"Please just do! You're right this was a trap!" I shouted everyone looking at me. "It's because I didn't believe that you were from another world or whatever!" Ava finished for me. "Just please, just let's get out of here before-" We heard a beep from a microphone. "Officer requesting backup! I'm being attacked!" The officer stuttered into the mic. "You idiots! Drop him and follow me!" I shouted grabbing Ava and running back to the apartment.

I look back to see the Asch dropping the cop, and everyone following me. Tonight is gonna be a long one.

*Teleportation brought to you by Noi's cinnamon roll personality*

Me and Ava stand in the living room addressing the guys, and their actions. "So you guys really are demons?" Ava asked the group. "Daemos." I reminded her. I don't know why I cared though. "Whatever so you guys have nowhere to stay?" "Nope we don't have a home here on E-arth" Noi responded. She sighed, I don't like where this is going. "Fine you can crash here tonight." 

"What!" I shouted looking at her like she's crazy. "Just temporarily for tonight." I scoffed. "Are you high or something? Because you're letting five men we do not know stay in our house for the night!" I reminded her. "I know but still just tonight." Asch scoffed. "Well we weren't going to take no for an answer, you are our prisoners. And you will do as I command." Asch threatened us. I'd had enough threatening for today, so I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah-yeah, whatever, you need to get your manners in check." I told Asch. "Look I'm just tired from all of this so you guys make yourself at home-" "But don't get too comfortable," I warned them, cutting off Ava. "Don't steal anything, blankets are in the closet, and don't come in our rooms! Okay, okay." She finished that last part by going to her room.

"Cla-set?" Noi asked. Pierce siting on the couch proceeded to pet Jonny, he really liked that. He ran to Ava's room and she opened the door. "But I swear to god, if I end up murdered in the morning I'm going to come back and haunt you forever!" She finished slamming the door shut. "At least we know why she resisted me, she can haunt people." Leif announced. "She is a powerful sorcerer." Pierce commented. "It's sorceress! Get it right!" I corrected, and they all looked at me. It felt like for the first time they acknowledged my existence. I individually gave them all a death glare, before leaving to my room.

I was pleasantly surprised to find  Sylvie alive and on my bed chewing her bone. I laid down next to her and we shared a snuggle. I ended up silently crying myself to sleep that night hugging her. This could not be happening.