six.

«Katsuki»

I don't like feeling like this.

I fucking hate feel this shit.

But I.., I just...

Why that fucker have to be so goddamn nice with everyone?

Deku's there, with that bitch taking fucking sizes of his body, touching him like she's about to suck his dick

I know that bitch, she was in high school, on support studies, now she has contracts with many, many people. One of them: the fucking army.

The agency has sent us here to do an advertising campaign. These fuckers have gained some fame, and Best Jeanist want to start allying to raise both his and our popularity.

However, I didn't count on the fact that I'd be watching this shit after getting here.

And the worst is not the fact that nerd is smirking, looking at her, even flirting with her, but.., but to be fucking feeling like this because of it.

"Hey, bro, you know something? Have some instructions already?"

I see Kirishima bastard, they've sent us two and two more heroes for the photo session, because of the level we have in the national ranking. "Jeanist just said to wait for the fucking photographers to arrive".

"Oh, good. Meanwhile I guess I can- oh! Look, it's Midoriya!"

I roll my fucking eyes. "I know".

"Well, let's-, hey, isn't that Hatsume? You remember? Mei Hatsume, from support studies".

"I know who the fuck she is".

"Oh, so.., you don't wanna go..."

No, I don't want to.

"I don't care about that shit" I say. "I just wanna get this shit over with so I can get back on fucking patrol".

"Oh.., um.., ok, I'll ask the boss about the photographers, though they shouldn't take long, gimme a sec, I'm gonna ask".

"Yeah, whatever".

Kirishima nods, doing as he's said.

Meanwhile, I stay here, doing the same fucking thing.

However, it doesn't last long this time.

No when I see all the fucking extras make a fucking fuss when Deku sits down, with that bitch standing between his spread legs, taking his face and painting his cheeks with two black lines, like for the photos.

Then, when everyone's fucking making their noise again, she laughs, licks her thumb, erasing the fucking line of his face. So, a fucking soldier takes the paint outta her hands, and with no fucking warning nor question, paint a fucking line on Deku too: this time, all across his lips.