fourteen. part one.

«Izuku»

"Thanks, Major, I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, yeah, good luck, boy. Say Dynamight congratulations on me, you hear?"

I chuckle, answer affirmative and run straight to my bike. My Major did me a huge favor by letting me do day patrol so I could go to Kacchan's event in time, even though I'm now super late. 

I get on and go straight to my mom's home, she did me the favor of pick up my suit for the night.

It doesn't take me long, I park and rush up the stairs, getting to the door to knock twice and open up.

"Hi, mom, it's me!"

"Izuku, honey, I'm here!"

I hugely smile. My mom's voice always fills me with such a light and pure energy no one else could ever give me. I close the door behind and go to her room, finding her there finishing putting the suit back into the plastic.

"I gave it an extra ironing, I wanted you to look like the most handsome man in there".

"Thank you, mom" I say, walking over to her and greeting her with a kiss on the cheek. "I owe you a big one".

"What are you saying, sweetheart, do one or two things for my baby is not something you should pay me".

I chuckle. God, I adore my mom, she's my hero. "Ok, ok.., ah- oh! Did you know Auntie Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru are joining us tonight?"

"They are, yes" She says, nodding. "But it's kind a surprise, don't tell Katsuki".

"Uh, I'll try to keep the secret. I don't promise anything".

She giggles, finishes the suit, and hands it to me, never taking her eyes off me, even crossing her arms.

Confused, I laugh. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just wanted to know how you doing with him".

"Oh, I.., we're good" I nod, really calm. "Everything's going well, probably today I'll ask him to do this real, what you think of it?"

"If it makes you happy, baby, you know I'll be glad too".

"Ow, mom..." I murmur, lowering the head, she's gonna make me cry with the things she says to me...

"By the way, sweetheart" She says, taking my arm to make me see her. "Katsuki hasn't told his parents about it, has he?"

"Oh, I.., well, I don't know, he.., he hasn't told me anything about it. Why? Did Mitsuki said something?"

"Mh.., yeah, something like that" She confesses. "Just.., well, we were talking about something else, but she.., she mentioned something about.., you know.., grandkids".

"Oh..." I say, suddenly feeling something sting at my heart. "I.., well, I don't really know that much, just.., you know, that Kacchan hasn't been one hundred percent honest about his sexuality with her. Maybe he doesn't know how to start it but.., I'll talk it over with him".

"Ok..." She murmurs, nodding, smiling to give me some motivation too. "Sounds good, honey, I really feel like he needs it. And.., if you need anything, you know, regarding Mitsuki to get me involved, let me know, okay?"

"Sure, mom, thanks" I say, last but not least, leaning in again to give her one more kiss. "I'll see you this weekend, okay?"

"Mhm" She says, nodding, letting me walk to her bedroom door. "And.., Izuku?"

"Yes?"

"Just.., if you wanna invite Katsuki, you're totally free to do so, okay? He also must need to get out how he feels to not be so hidden. I don't know how he's taking things but it's never good to discover something and feel forced to hide it from the world, you know?"