nine.

«Izuku»

I haven't seen Kacchan for six whole days.

He hasn't come to my house even once since I yelled at him. He hasn't call nor text. I have neither seen him on a single mission even by chance.

I don't know what's going on with him.

I don't even know what's going on with me.

At first I thought we were just uncomfortable, I mean, in my head there has been nothing but the memory of his face when I spoke to him that way. However, as the days went by without him having a single contact with me.., I realized something was definitely going on.

Once again I proved I was leaving all the decisions up to him.

If he didn't call me, I didn't do anything to look for him either. If he doesn't text, I don't. If he doesn't come, I don't go to him.

I don't know what I'm exactly doing about my reactions. I don't know what I want, I don't know what I can tell him if I decide to look for him, I don't know if I want to continue with the same relationship we've been having since we met again.

The only thing I do know...

Is that I don't want him to leave my life.

Maybe it's the fact I've had him present for as long as I can remember, like his presence is necessary to me and I really liked having him around, as that relationship I.., since I was a kid.., dreamed of having...

I definitely don't want this to be the end.

I take a big, big breath of air, finish putting my things in my locker and, like that, resign myself for now that I just have to get on with one more day of that hell of a training.

Though, if Im honest with myself.., now, with this mental instability and the guilt of not having balls enough to fix this.., I may kind of deserve it.

* * *

Ok, maybe I deserved not that much.

I swear to God I've seen Christ more times today than in all my living twenty-two years.

God, what the fuck was I thinking when I told the Colonel to level up the intensity of the chair?

Why the fuck did I yell at the Sergeant to kick harder?

How the hell I thought I could take more bullets and a lower temperature?

Oh- yeah. I remember now. I was thinking about how much I really deserved it.

I take a small, barely enough breath into my aching lungs to get off my motorcycle. I swear to God as soon as I get home I'm gonna die for six days in a row.

I almost never use the elevator, but today I can swear I even hear a little siren voice calling me to go straight in there, so I just listen and go in, leaning against one of the walls as I feel myself going up.

God, everything hurts...

I swear I'm calling Kacchan tomorrow. With this I'm one hundred percent sure I've already paid all my debts of three next lives.

I gather as much force as I can keep in my two balls, I straighten up, and just as the doors open and I take my first step out...

I see him...

Kacchan's there, leaning against the wall, right next to my door.

I don't know if he's been checking every person who's passed by, but for some reason his gaze comes to me as soon as I take the first step outside.