epilogue.

«Katsuki»

I wish I had a little bit more of voice to call out his name back then.

A little bit more of strength to protect him.

Just one bit more of air to ask him to stop placing his body instead of mine.

I wish I'd had that back then, so I wouldn't have to be here right now, crying for him.

I said it once, but now it's just the perfect time.

I question you, the one up there in the skies;

Why you sent as my angel the same one you always knew I'd end up falling in love with..?

"I don't want you to leave, Deku, please..."

I take so hard his body, his face, praying, pleading, begging to God to please help him so he can open his eyes...

"Izuku, please.., open your eyes, love..."

I can't even breathe at this path. I cannot feel any of the air entering my lungs, I don't feel my bones, my skin, not even my own voice, still when I shout:

"Help!"

It's just not voice enough.

I just.., I just need one single person to listen to me...

"Help! Please, someone help me!"

I shout as loud as I can, I try to say it as clear as possible but.., this lump in my throat it's just not fucking helping...

I hold his face so tight, even though another side of me tells me not to do it that hard, to be soft, to take care of his body while somebody else can come help us...

My trembling hands search for his pulse, like a maniac, like a scared, fearful child who looks like doesn't know how to do anything at all...

I don' know how to do it right...

I don't, cause I.., I can't find it, I.., can't find his pulse...

I search as much as my eyes cry now, as hard as I pray to God with all the strength of my soul to please let me use this hands right to find his heartbeat...

I take his face, I caress his skin, still perfect and yet with so many scratches, so many wounds, so much blood...

"Please, Izuku... d-don't leave me, I-I.., I beg you, don't do that to me..."

» "Y-you were right, okay? I... I should have talked to you earlier, I-I should have... listened to you, I should... I should've stay..."

» "I am so, so sorry, love. C-can you please.., wake up so you can listen to me? T-tell me you hear me, please..."

» "Please... tell me you hear me..."

I look for his pulse again, I try to feel his breath, I try to pull this stupid vest off so I can listen to his heart still working, still... still there beating...

My damn hands aren't helping either, they shake so much when I take the damn vest out of the way, pulling it off and throwing it away from-

No...

What is-

No.

No no no...

Oh, lord, no...

Please, don't let me see that...

Don't do this to me, please...

A sob gets stuck in my lungs, I look up at the sky, I completely refuse to look at that.