fifteen.

«Katsuki»

"What'ya think? Sounds good, right?"

"Yeah, it.., mhm, sounds good" I shrug. "Sounds like it'll be a fucking mess on the news the next day but.., meh, I still want some fun".

Kirishima nods. "God, yeah, man, we've had enough of the fucking paps lately, one more mess wouldn't do any difference, and I really want a good time with all of you, we haven't had real fun in ages".

"Yeah. I can take Deku, right?"

"Sure, bro! Just don't forget the costume, no one will come in without one, you hear?"

I chuckle, rolling my eyes too. "Yeah, whatever".

With this it'd seem like we finished the talk, however, it only does when the bastard of this bastard arrives, happily jumping up to hang on shitty-hair as koala.

"Hey there!" He says, to both of us, though of course he gives the redhead an extra kiss on the cheek. "How was your day, you dumbs? What were you talking about?"

"The day was calm" I say, finishing putting my things in the locker. "I saw you were with Deku in an incident on the coast, he's okay right?"

"Mhm" Kaminari says, nodding. "Yeah, it was a narcotics trouble, I went in to overload the power source and he went in to stop them, he came out without a single scratch thank heavens".

"Mh..." I say, genuinely glad he did it safely, even though I know today is his fucking hell train day. "Well, at least everything went well. You're done with your day or what?"

"Yup, we're going out to have dinner, right?" Says, looking at his man.

"That's right, sweetie pie. Go report your shift end, okay? We'll leave as soon as you put on your clothes".

"Okay!" He says, smiling big, getting off Kirishima's body to, after telling me; "Bye Bakugo!" Run out.

I chuckle, and shake my head at that fucking energy of his. As soon as he's gone, I lean on the metal, cross my arms and, with a raised eyebrow with all the intention of judge him, I say; "When the fuck will you tie your balls to ask Kaminari to make it real, shitty hair?"

"God, Bakugo, don't pressure me, man..."

"Well, if it's not me it's no one, you bastard. Deku and I have been together for two whole months now, and you still can't ask for fucking formality? Trust me, if you don't hurry up that man will get bored of this, Kirishima".

"I know, I know..." He murmurs. "It's just... I can't find the perfect time..."

"It doesn't have to be perfect" I shrug. "If he wants it now and you ask him to, it'll be perfect on its own. You don't need a whole romantic, cheesy, extravagant shit to ask him. It's more than obvious he wants you too".