final. (part one)

«Katsuki»

My hands sweat like never before in my life.

My whole body shakes, expectant.

My heart never stops beating, fast, harder and more hurtful  than a second before.

The anxiety hits so hard and so bad that I... the only thing I can do is just... take the love of my life hand as my support.

I hold it so tight, so, so tight it's the only way I know can keep me from busting.

I listen to the man up there, giving such a fucking long, slow goddamn intro, or.., that's how it feels now that I'm waiting for nothing but him saying If I really made it, if I.., could finally make true that dream I've been waiting a lifetime to have.

"Hey..,"

"Mh?" I say, right fucking away, watching my man there, at those eyes I know will always be a safe place to calm my heart at least a little bit.

"You okay?"

"Mhm" I do, nodding quick, trying so hard to not let him see how fucking nervous I actually am. "Yeah, I.., I'm fine".

His chuckle helps too, calming my body, his hand squeezing back mine.

However, I know he will always know what I exactly need.

And that's what he gives me now.

He does, with nothing but his lips coming closer to me, his free hand cupping my face and, placing the tiniest of kisses on my lips, whispers;

"You know I'm really proud of you, right?"

I force myself with fucking everything I have to not to fall apart right here and right now, squeezing my lips hard, almost ripping them to keep from going straight to shit.

I nod, fast, frantically, answering with this that I do, I know, tho not saying a damn word, I don't even can.

But this man has no limit. When it comes to fuck my emotions, show me his love and tell me cheesy stupid nice words, he does not have  damn limit.

"Even if that man up there doesn't say your name today, Kacchan..," He whispers, so, so low but perfectly audible to me, to my sensitive and expectant ears because of the moment; "Even if that number one is not yours tonight, you know you already are number one, and your nation will recognize it on you".

» "You have nothing to worry about, love. You are a dedicated, hard-working, loyal and strong man, you hear? Whatever happening today, I want you to know right now damn well.., that you are my number one".

I nod, squeezing as hard as I can right now his hand. My body resents these just words so bad I.., I can't with the moment, I'm at the maximum point of my emotions: my parents are here by my side, my boyfriend's mother, my friends, my colleagues, my boss and.., and that stupid presenter who doesn't stop fucking talking.

"I love you" He murmurs, as last, right before leaving one more fleeting kiss both on my lips and on my hand held with his. "You'll see it will become true, just that, what you've always wanted. For now just breathe, okay? Calm your body, your heart and your mind to listen and pay due attention for when they call you and have to go up there, okay? Come on, breathe, love, everything's gonna be just fine".