seven.

«Katsuki»

I'm losing my mind.

I swear to God I am.

I don't know what's happening to me. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I don't know why my mind won't stop thinking that goddamn way.

But,

What I cannot fucking understand the most...

It's why the fuck am I having these kind of dreams.

It's not normal, is it?

I mean... how can be normal to dream about your childhood friend... doing.., well, that kind of thing..?

I need to go to the therapist. A doctor could as well help me figure out why the hell these things are happening.

Well, that's a thing for later. For now I have to tie my fucking balls once again to see him back.

I take a deep breath, check for the thousandth time everything to be impeccable at home and, after double-check it, I look at the time to go shower.

When I look at the phone for it, I notice a message from precisely that jerk, my body getting all fucking nervous again...

Deku: Hey! I'm on my way now, you need something? I don't wanna get to your home empty-handed!

Wait, what? He's coming already? Damn he works hard to be punctual when it comes to me, huh?

Me: I have everything in here for the meal, I guess a dessert or some stuff like that, whatever you want is good.

Deku: Fine! You love flan, right? I'll take that. Would you like something special to drink?

I bite my fucking lip. The fact he remembers I love flan is making my fucking belly move again.

Me: It better be a good flan, Deku.
Me: Dunno about the drinks, I have some beers in here, you can bring some more if you want.

Deku: Hahaha it will. And good! I'll bring some extra drinks! I'll be there in a while!

I block the phone, don't answer anymore. I take a big, big breath and, settling my idiot brain, I'll go take that shower.

All the goddamn week I couldn't stop thinking about a bunch of fucking things, all driving me crazier than the day before. I mean, the fact of just hearing what was happening at his apartment some days ago, somehow, when I remembered the sound of the bed and the image coming to my head.., every time, every fucking time.., was his goddamn face.

And not to mention what I fucking dreamed with that face...

I'm even ashamed to just think about it.

That's how it was every night, every damn time I was alone, every goddamn hour I wasn't focused for one single minute.

And even when I do was concentrated, with things to do or my mind could get his face out of my head.., there always was a moment where, for some reason.., I.., I wanted to see him...

Each passing mission I used to ask if someone called for support to the army. Every time they arrived I used to search for his face. Every time I was working and doing my things.., I felt like he was behind my back, telling me what to do, or reminding me, or advising me to do things differently.

And.., and I wish that was a bad thing. I really wish things hadn't worked out good yet with my mind so fucking damaged, but...

But it wasn't.., bad...