Chapter I ㅡ The Boy In The Alley.

"Hey, Min!" A happy Felix greeted Seungmin, his face plastered with a huge smile. Seungmin turned his head towards the voice and immediately smiled.

"Hey, Lixie!!" He waved his hands, and Felix came running to him.

"Let's walk to class together? Hmm?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Seungmin's shoulder, which made the younger blush a bit by his actions.

"Y-yeah! Let's go!" He said, trying to keep himself cool and composed.

But how can he stay calm!?

Lee Felix! THE LEE FELIX was touching him! IT WAS ILLEGAL TO STAY CALM!

Seungmin slapped his own cheeks, just confirming if it was a dream or not.

"Hey, you alright?" Felix asked, looking at the younger who seemed to behave a little weird.

"Yeah! I'm cool. It's just a bug!" He said, and Felix nodded, slightly confused.

"By the way, you wanna hang out after school?" He asked, turning to the younger. Seungmin instantly nodded in enthusiasm.

"Heck yeaㅡ I meanㅡWhy not? I'll come!"

He said, and Felix giggled.

Seungmin only stared at the latter, listening to his laughter as if he were listening to his favourite band. He was fortunate enough to call Felix his friend.

No, scratch that.

Best friend.

They have been friends since the start of the year.

But Seungmin, being a hopeless romantic, developed a crush on him.

"Hey, guys!"

A voice called out to them. The duo stopped and turned around to meet Changbin, slightly jogging towards them.

"Hey, off to class?" He asked, eyeing both of them.

Seungmin noticed Felix drop his eyes to the ground shyly. A small layer of pink covered his cheeks.

"Yeah. Wanna come with us?" Felix asked and looked at Changbin, who shrugged. "Why not?"

Seungmin only stared at them. It was obvious Felix had a crush on Changbin, I mean, who wouldn't? Changbin was hot, had an ethereal body, a gentleman attitude, and what not to meet the perfect guy standards?

Seungmin's wouldn't lie. He had a liking towards Changbin, too. But he just didn't admit it THAT much because he wanted to stay loyal to Felix.

"Good morning, bastards!"

There came Seungmin's bias wrecker.

A smiley Minho greeted the trio as he walked towards them, hanging the sling of his bagpack on one of his shoulders.

"Yo, dude. Early for once, huh?" Changbin said and earned a playful eye roll from Minho.

"Come on, I'm not that late! It's just that you guys are early! Right, Min?"

Seungmin snapped his head towards Minho when he heard his name being called.

"H-huh?" He uttered, and the rest laughed seeing his confused face.

"You seem a bit out of today, Seungmin." Changbin said, and Seungmin chuckled nervously.

"I do? Haha, it's just the coffee!" He said, but the rest of the trio looked unconvinced.

"Coffee? But you don't drink coffee, Min. " Minho said, and Seungmin mentally hung himself on a fan. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING!?

"Oh- Yeah! That's why! I decided to drink coffee today and it's making me a bit drowsy!" He said and acted a bit, Felix looked at him worried.