Chapter V ㅡ Last Night, About His Crush.

So Seungmin and Jeongin did the flower challenge, and the way Seungmin imitated a puppy gave me real uNhOlY thoughts like AJSJGSJWHEHEH SOMEONE SAVE THAT BOY FROM ME😭✊️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seungmin walked in the hallways with a hint of sadness written over his face.

He would blush every now and then as last night's images popped up in his mind.

But the older's sudden confession confused him, wasn't Minho into Jisung or something?

Or was Seungmin just overthinking?

Whatever the situation may be, Seungmin still had to give the older an answer.

"SEUNGMINNIEE!!" He heard a loud voice and soon felt an arm wrap around his shoulder.

"Hey, Lixie. " Seungmin said, a bit flustered after the latter's presence. Felix flashed him a bright shine and pinched his cheeks.

"Did you enjoy yesterday, Min?" He asked, hoping that their surprise pleased the younger.

Did Seungmin enjoy yesterday?

Well, he did enjoy yesterday night.

"I did!! Thank you so much for last night, Lixie!" Seungmin exclaimed, trying not to blush again after the flashback in his mind.

"Hey guys, headed to class?" They heard a voice speak beside them.

Seungmin felt his breath hitched upon hearing the voice. He turned to look at his side and saw Minho coming towards them.

"Hey, Lix, hey, Min. Shall I walk you guys?" He asked sweetly, eyeing Seungmin, and Felix playfuly rolled his eyes.

"So formal for what, hyung?" Felix asked, and the older chuckled. "Why not?" The older answered back, and both of them giggled.

Seungmin laughed along nervously, not knowing what to feel. He still didn't give Minho a clear answer, of course, and he knew that the older would ask him again.

While walking to their class, the duo talked about the most random thing while Seungmin stayed quiet. The poor boy had a lot on his mind and no one to talk to about it.

Except...?

Lian? You there?

Seungmin called out.

Sierra here Seungmin, Lian's at school at the moment.

Seungmin internally rolled his eyes.

That dude goes to school, too!?

Yes, he does.

Then, will I get to talk to him?

I'll tell him when he comes home.

Alright, thanks, Sierra. Shit down.

Could you please repeat thatㅡ

I mean, shut down goddamn it.

"Felix, can you head to class? I wanted to talk to Seungmin about something. "

Seungmin snapped his head towards Minho immediately upon hearing his name.

Talk?

Talk about what!?

Seungmin was in no state to talk to the older. He couldn't even face Minho after last night.

Felix nodded and waved them a small 'bye'