Chapter X ㅡ True Love And Fake Boyfriend.

[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD]

[WARNING TWO: sHoRt CHAPTER AHEAD]

Seungmin lay on the bed with a heavy sigh. His back faced Minho while the older hugged him by the waist.

He didn't feel sleepy at all. All the drowsiness he had in him had now rushed down the drain like clear water. Seungmin could feel the older's hot breath fanning over his neck, but he couldn't tell if the other was asleep. The proximity of their closeness was enough for Seungmin's heart to bang hard against his chest, and he was sure if the older hadn't dozed off, he would be able to hear his heartbeat. 

''Hyung...?'' Seungmin whispered. 

''Hmm?'' he heard a low growl from the older, rubbing his nose against his neck. Seungmin's eyes widened, and he quickly turned around to the older with an apologetic expression. 

''Were you sleeping?'' He asked, but Minho chuckled in response. ''Kinda. ''

Seungmin's lips formed a small pout. He ruffled the older's hair slowly, letting his fingers tangle themselves in Minho's soft locks as he rested his hand on his face. ''I'm sorry. '' He whispered back and leaned in to place a soft kiss on his boyfriend's lips. 

Minho let out a low giggle, showing his pretty teeth as he pulled the younger closer to him. ''Don't be. '' Seungmin cracked out a smile unconsciously. 

He gazed into the older's brown orbs, drowning deeper every second in those pools of stars as every second passed by. Minho held their eyes together, returning the same warm gaze as a moment of silence passed by. The two guys didn't exchange any words. It was just them, in their room, and the silvery crescent moon shining outside. 

Seungmin's smile never faded away from his face. He thought it was truly beautiful, the way Minho's face was always illuminated with the moon's bright rays in the dark room. The image of his birthday night came crawling to him, and he felt his cheeks burn slightly. 

Minho's eyes slowly turned from the younger's eyes to his lips. He peered down for a while before looking back up to his boyfriend. They held their gaze together in understanding, but Minho broke it off, closing his eyes shut as he leaned in towards the younger. 

Seungmin closed his eyes, soon feeling his lips blend in with Minho's. Their lips pressed against each other gently, pouring out all emotions from within. Minho slowly lifted himself, still not breaking the kiss and hovered above his boyfriend, the heat between them growing each second. 

Seungmin let out a small whimper, feeling Minho's teeth tugging his bottom lip as he slid his tongue in smoothly, rubbing circles inside the younger's mouth. Seungmin tightened his grip on the other's hair, kissing back with the same force. 

 Lack of oxygen, breaths mingling, messy hair, and lips collided, but none of them cared. Their minds were hazy with lust and desire. Their bodies were rubbing against each other, creating a spark of electricity that only flowed through the within as the tongues danced off wildly between their mouth.

''Seungmin!! We're home!!'' 

Minho jolted away from Seungmin in shock, Seungmin looked at his boyfriend with the same expression and shrugged in disbelief. 

''I thought they wouldn't come back until midnight!'' Minho whisper-shouted in frustration, but Seungmin frantically shook his head, pushing his boyfriend away from him. 

''Trust me, I didn't either, hyung!'' Minho opened his mouth to say something, but the bedroom door suddenly opened, making both of them jump in surprise. 

''Seungmin are you- Oh hey, Minho! Didn't know you were here. '' Seungmin's dad said, entering the room. Minho awkwardly chuckled and looked at his boyfriend before nodding.