Chapter XII ㅡ Jackson's Party 'Cause Jisung Is A Smarty.

''Can you pass me the water?'' 

The friend group was now sitting in the cafeteria, chit-chatting mixed with loads of eating. ''Yo, guys!'' Chan spoke up, catching everyone's attention. Everyone turned to look at him and waited for him to continue. 

''Did anyone else get an invitation for Jackson's party tonight!?'' He asked, they looked at each other before turning to the older again. 

''I did, actually, but I was debating on whether I should go or not. '' Minho answered, earning a nod from Changbin. ''Same, dude. He sent me a dm too, I thought I'd ask y'all before going. '' Changbin said. 

Jisung looked at them in disbelief. ''Wait, you guys got an invitation to a party!? What about us!?'' He exclaimed, Chan slapped the back of his head before replying with a 'done' look. 

''It's a senior's party, you idiot. '' Jisung frowned and looked at his fellow 2000 liner friends. ''Guess we're too young, my dear friends. '' He stated dramatically, faking a cry. 

Minho rolled his eyes at his one-dollar acting. ''Don't be a bitch, Jisung. Jackson said we could invite friends. '' He said, Jisung wiped his tears and clapped his in excitement, turning over to his 2000 liner friends again. 

''GUYS, WE AIN'T YOUNG ANYMORE! LET'S GO GET THE ALCOHOL ~ '' He screamed in enthusiasm, attracting a lot of attention towards their table. Chan glared at the younger and bowed back apologetically to the students who were now staring at their table with weird looks. 

''Jisung, what the fuck! Do you wanna go to the party or not!?'' Felix scolded him, Jisung mumbled a small sorry and squealed excitedly again. ''Sorry, y'all, I'm just really excited! So~ Are you coming or not!?'' He asked his age group, anticipatedly waiting for their reply. 

''Of course, I am! Is that even a question!?'' Felix exclaimed and Hyunjin agreed. ''Yup, I'm coming too!'' 

''I'll come as well!'' Jeongin claimed. Everyone turned to look at him in confusion. ''Who invited you?'' Changbin asked him, laughing. 

Jeongin frowned. ''Why not? I can come too!'' He said, correcting the older. Changbin shook his head and laughed again. ''Listen, my child. You're too young. Focus on studying instead--''

Jeongin slammed his hand on the table and got up, making everyone around him flinch. ''What do you mean I'm a child!? I'm clearly taller than you! People might mistake you for being the child instead!'' He shouted, and Changbin was a bit offended by his words. 

''Listen there, Jeongin--''

''GUYS! STOP FIGHTING!'' Chan said, stepping in between their quarrel. ''Jeongin,'' He turned towards the youngest. ''You can come with us. Changbin,'' He turned towards him. ''Stop fighting. ''

Hearing that, Jeongin squealed in excitement, joining Jisung meanwhile Changbin pouted, giving in to what the oldest said. 

''Guys...''

Everyone turned to where the voice came from. Seungmin bit his lips and sat up straight. ''Uhm, you all can go... I won't be coming. '' He stated. All of them frowned, looking at each other with confused faces. 

''What do you mean, hyung?'' Asked the youngest, with concern. 

''Yeah? Why won't you come? See, this Jeongin,'' Changbin said pointing to the youngest. ''He isn't invited, yet he's coming!'' 

Jeongin rolled his eyes and went towards Seungmin, placing an arm on his shoulder. ''Come on, hyung! It won't be fun without you!'' He whined. Ignoring the obvious smell of jealousy lingering in the air, as a few glares were drilled into Jeongin's hand, which were now placed on Seungmin's shoulder.