Chapter XVIII ㅡ It's Getting Even More Complicated.

That does not exist at the moment.

Seungmin frowned.

What the hell do you mean by that!?

As of now, there has been no such thing as love potionㅡ

"Seungmin! Are you doing well!!?"

The room door suddenly barged open, making Seungmin flinch as he sat up straight on the bed, smiling at him nervously.

"Yeah! I'm doing well, Chan." He answered, and Chan nodded with a warm smile, placing a bowl in front of him.

"Here... have this, and you'll feel better."He said, pushing the bowl in front of him slightly. Seungmin sighed and gave him a tired smile.

"Hyung... you didn't have to go through all this trouble for me... It's just a small cold. I'm fine, really. "

He tried to convince the older, but Chan shook his head in defence. "No, Seungmin. I just don't want to see you sick... IㅡI don't like seeing you sick, I'm sorry if I sound weird right now... but I just care a lot about you... a-a lot..."

Chan said, his gaze fixed on the ground as he spoke his feelings out.

Seungmin slightly panicked. He was slowly seeing what was coming his way. So he moved away from the bed and got up.

"T-Thank you for today, hyung! But I should be running home now. M-my mom will be worried!"

Seeing him, Chan got up as well and tried to stop the latter. "Seungmin! Wait! You didn't even have the soup. "

"I'm sorry, hyung! I'm getting late! I need to go!" He spoke out and ran towards the door, but Chan caught his wrist, looking at him with a pleading look.

"Seungmin Iㅡ"

"Chan hyung, let me!ㅡ"

"SEUNGMIN, I LIKE YOU!"

Seungmin broke into tears.

"I know! I know you like me!! But you didn't have to say that to me!!"

He screamed, Chan was hurt by his words. But he let it slip aside and went towards the younger, worried.

"Seungmin-ah...why are you crying?" He asked in concern, slowly cupping his face, but Seungmin pushed his hand away and wiped his tears harshly.

"I'm sorry if I've hurt you, hyung! But I just don't like you back! I'm sorry!" He said, the tears now spilling out of his eyes nonstop.

Chan chuckled and nodded his head. "You silly. Just because I confessed to you doesn't mean that you have to like me back."

"I have hurt you, hyung, and many others unintentionally!! What should I do, hyung?! I do not want to keep causing harm anymore." Seungmin wept, embracing his Channie hyung tightly as he sought comfort in his embrace. Chan was a bit confused by the youngest words, but seeing his condition, he decided not to push him into answering questions.

"It's okay, Seungminnie." He comforted him, patting his back in reassurance. "You're a human too... not some Elon Musk AI, right? You make mistakes, too... that's what we are born to make. Mistakes. "

Chan softly pulled away from the hug and cupped his cheeks. "The people you've hurt... I don't know who they are or why they feel hurt... but I'm sure an apology will bandage their hearts. After all, they're people you know, I'm sure they'll be happy if you make an effort to make them feel better. "