Chapter VI ㅡ Kiss And Pain, Not Make-up.

Short chapter, please don't be mad at me. (:(

━━✈︎━━✈︎

"Hyung, try this instead!!"

Jeongin exclaimed and shoved another hoodie in Seungmin's hands.

They were currently in the mall. Apparently, Jeongin dragged Seungmin along with him because he was too 'Moody'

(Stream moody by superkind pls)

"Innie! I'm tired! You already bought me two hoodies, I can't try on more!!" Seungmin whined, but the younger pouted.

"Come on, Hyung. I promise this is the last one!" He said, and Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Last? Promise?"

"Promise. "

"Alright. " He sighed and took the clothing inside the changing room.

Seungmin closed the door behind him and took off his uniform for the nth time.

He wore the beige hoodie and pulled on the strings of the fabric around his neck.

He looked around his body and checked himself out.

Dayum, I look fine.

He thought and smiled in superiority.

A picture is a must.

Seungmin fished for his phone in his pocket but frowned upon finding nothing.

"Jeongin-ah! Is my phone with you?" Seungmin called out to the latter.

"Yes, hyung! Why? You need it?" Jeongin asked from the other side.

"Yeah! I'm opening the door, just a second. " Seungmin said, fixing his hoodie. He looked in the mirror one more time and opened the door.

"What do you think?" Seungmin asked, turning sideways to give Jeongin a better look. The younger smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"It's great, hyung! Here, your phone. " He said and handed Seungmin his device. Seungmin nodded and took it from his hands.

"Innie, can you help me? I think I pulled onto the strings too tight. " Seungmin said. Looking in the mirror, he frowned, trying to loosen up the hoodie.

"Wait, I'll help you. " Jeongin said and entered the small room, closing the door behind him.

"Turn around, hyung. " He said, and the older obeyed.

Seungmin looked at Jeongin through the mirror. The younger looked pretty focused on doing whatever he was doing, so he didn't disturb him.

"Done. There you go. " the younger said and turned Seungmin around with a smile.

"Thanks, Innie. " Seungmin replied, in appreciation.

It was silent for a while, the two young boys didn't know what to say,

The silence seemed to be so...

Comforting?

But not for Seungmin's racing heart.

"Hyung..."

Jeongin whispered, interrupting the silence they had created. Seungmin nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"I told them we were out on a date. "

Huh?

Seungmin blinked a few times, shaking his head. "We are on a what?"

Jeongin gave him a small smile. "I told our friends we were on a date. Are you mad?"

Was Seungmin mad?