R ㅡ Epilogue.

there were cheers all around in the auditorium. 

screams of excitement, and tears of happiness, coated the air. as soon as the ceremony ended, seungmin left the stage, only to be crushed to the bones by his boyfriend, who was sitting there all along, cheering for him from within the crowd. 

''lixie, stop~ i'll die now!'' despite seungmin's whines, felix contradicted his words and held the younger even tighter in his embrace, only pulling away after a few seconds, slightly breathless. their eyes met but they didn't say anything, rather, they drowned in the waves of words they weren't saying and gave each other a wordless smile.

''you were so amazing, my minnie...'' felix whispered and pulled him into a hug yet again. seungmin smiled at the older's gesture and wrapped his arms tight around felix. he shut his eyes close tightly, feeling the tears build up. 

''minnie... i'm so proud of you...'' felix whispered against the latter's embrace and seungmin giggled, feeling his boyfriend's warm tears absorb in his graduation coat. 

''i'm so proud of you too, lixie... you were amazing!'' seungmin whispered back and slowly pulled away, wiping the older's tears with his thumb. felix smiled at him and shifted his eyes behind seungmin, grinning wider than ever. seungmin followed felix's gaze behind him and a wide smile plastered on his face.

both the boys ran towards the older, crashing into his embrace as soon as he neared them. 

''woah, woah, woah, my little graduates. you're finally all grown up, i see.'' minho teasingly stated, hugging the boys back with all his might. felix chuckled and hit his shoulder playfully. ''you bitch, you weren't there for us when we were giving our speech. ''

minho laughed and pulled away from the hug. ''sorry, lixie. the meeting went for a bit too long. so... recite them for me again?'' he said but felix shook his head, looking over to seungmin and smiled. 

''mine was cringey, but minnie's will make you cry your eyes out. '' he stated and seungmin shook his head rapidly in embarrassment. ''no way! mine was so fucking cliche, ain't no way i'm repeating that again!'' 

minho chuckled and brought his hands up to caress the puppy boy's cheek. ''come on, baby. you know i won't snitch on you. ''

seungmin giggled and put minho's hand away from his face. ''nope!'' he said and stuck his tongue out before running away from his boyfriends in an attempt to find his other friends.

minho and felix laughed at the puppy boy's antics and turned to face each other, quietening down upon meeting each other's eyes. 

''so... how did the meeting go?'' felix asked, bringing his hands up to play with the elder's coat while minho wrapped his arms around his waist. ''hmm... it went fine, just feeling a bit tired..'' he said, leaning his head onto felix's shoulder to find comfort. 

felix smiled at his boyfriend and hugged him tighter, rubbing his back to ease him. ''you know you didn't have to come if you were so tired... don't be too hard on yourself, mr. manager of lee cooperations. '' felix said and minho laughed, being muffled because his face was against his shoulder. he slowly lifted himself up to meet the younger's eyes and pecked his lips sweetly. 

''how could i miss my two babies' graduation mr. engineer?'' he spoke back and felix chuckled. ''yeah. point. '' he said before pulling the older into a sweet kiss. their eyes closed in satisfaction, and they poured their genuine feelings into the kiss.

from a distance, seungmin smiled at his boyfriends and clicked a picture of their kiss, giggling at it like a fangirl. he would definitely use it to tease them later. and just as he was about to click another one, he gasped in shock feeling a pair of arms wrap around him securely.