Chapter 1

The lights flashed, and alcohol was coursing through my veins. I needed to find a bathroom to fix myself. While stumbling to the bathroom, I bumped into what felt like a brick wall. Until I looked up and met a dark blue pair of eyes staring down at me. "What's a pretty girl like you running around a place like this?" The strange man asked, putting his large tattooed hand on the wall next to my head. I licked my lips nervously, my eyes darting across his face. I went to speak, but no words would come out. I slowly backed away from the tall man and slid into the bathroom.

Once I got into the bathroom, I pressed my back against the cold door, trying to process what had just happened. I never freeze up trying to talk to anybody. I look into the mirror, smoothing out my black short dress. Then I applied a coat of cherry red lipstick to my plump lips.

Walking back out to the bar, I realized how many men were staring at me, none of them caught my eye. Except for the same dark blue ones I previously just saw. The handsome man smirked, then took a long drink of what seemed to be whiskey on the rocks. I bit my lip nervously and walked to the bar stool I was sitting on before.

I waved the bartender over in my direction, so he could pour me another drink. While I was waiting for my drink, I felt someone come up behind me. Before I had time to look, they had already slid into the bar stool next to mine.

To my surprise, it was the same man who I had run into before. The bartender set my drink on the counter and smiled. I went to pull my wallet out of my purse to get my debit card. But before I did, a large tattooed hand slid across the counter with a card. "Let me buy you this drink." He gave me a small smile. A warm blush crept over my cheeks.

"Is this how you try to take women home?" I winked, brushing my hand over his thigh. He let out a small gasp as my hand went over his thigh.

"If it's working then yes." I let out a small laugh, then took a sip of my drink. I looked over at the man, he was very attractive. Tattoos crept up his neck, down his arms, and on his hands. He was very muscular and he had a short stubble of hair across his jawline. I couldn't help but think that I know him, but I could not put my finger on it.

"Am I just that good-looking that you have to stare? Or is there something on my face?" He winked, leaning into my face and pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I shuddered slightly under his gentle touch.

"I think you are just good-looking." My eyes widened after realizing the words that had come out of my mouth. I looked over to see the man smirking at the comment I just made.

"What's your name doll?" My stomach did somersaults over the nickname he had called me.

"Maeve, what's yours?

"Lorenzo, you better remember it for when you're screaming it tonight." He winked at me, putting his large hand on my thigh. I felt heat rush to me, everywhere.

"That's what you think, I haven't even agreed to go home with you."

"I didn't even ask you to go home with me Maeve. But since it seems like you already plan to, then you can." I rolled my eyes looking at the dance floor. I saw sweaty couples grinding on each other, drunk girls stumbling over their feet as they attempted to dance, and creepy guys watching every move the girls make.

Lorenzo caught me staring at the dance floor, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Wanna go dance doll?" I was going to say no, but the alcohol in me had other plans.

"I'd love to." Lorenzo stood and held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand and stood up from the stool. Walking to the dance floor, everyone's attention was focused on Lorenzo and me. Many girls rolled their eyes at us, and the guys stared with their mouths open.

When we got to the middle of the dance floor, I got in front of him. Lorenzo placed both hands on my hips, pulling my waist closer to his groin. The song "Often by The Weeknd" played in the background.

"Dance on me amore." Lorenzo placed a hand on my stomach and another on my left hip. I slowly started to sway my hips on his, making sure to push my ass closer to him. Lorenzo let out a small groan, as he started grinding against my ass.

I tilted my head back on Lorenzo's shoulder, allowing him to have full access to my neck. He tilted his head down to my neck, leaving open kisses everywhere making sure to suck a little on each kiss. I let out a soft moan in his ear, making sure to nibble on it as I moaned.

I can feel his cock growing harder, with each sway of my hips. Lorenzo grabbed my hand and placed it over his hardness.

"Can you feel what you are doing to me?" I gently squeezed his hardness through his pants, he let out a deep moan in my ear. I slowly stroked his hardness through his pants, until he grasped my hand.

"I would suggest you stop teasing me baby girl, before I fuck you in front of all these people." He whispered in my ear. I could feel my small panties getting soaked, just from his words.

"I wouldn't mind getting fucked by you in front of all these people." I whimpered in his ear. Lorenzo grabbed my hand and led me out of the nightclub into the busy streets. He pulled me down the street into a parking lot, then led me to his 2018 Chevrolet Corvette.