Chapter 8

Chishiya's POV:
I woke up on top of Niragi with my head on his chest. He was awake rubbing my back with his eyes closed. I lifted my head up and looked at him. "You're cute" he said. I put my head facedown on his chest. He smelled like smoke and sweat, but in a good way. It was his smell and it became familiar and comforting.
I looked around the room to find one of my stuffies from last night. "Where's my kitty stuffy?" I asked Niragi with a pouty look on my face. He squished my face and smiled. "Oh my god baby you're so fucking cute!" He hung off the bed and reached to the ground to grab my kitty. "Here you go baby." I hugged it with my face in its fur then rested my head back onto Niragi's chest.
Knock, knock, knock! "Chishiya!" Yelled a familiar voice.
I put my sweater on and cracked the door open so she didn't see Niragi, but at this point it's likely everyone already knew.
"Kuina! Where have you been, I thought maybe you were dead!" I walked out and closed the door behind me.
"It was a 3 day long game! We had unlimited time and no one wanted to play, so it took forever. Can I come in?" She suddenly asked.
"Uh..no it's not a great time." I didn't know what to tell her. I hoped she wouldn't ask anymore questions.
"Babe, come back!" I heard from my room. I cringed as Kuina raised her eyebrows at me. "Who's that?" She laughed.
"No one. Just some guy." I said. What the hell am I supposed to say?
"What guy?" "No one!" I don't know!" What the fuck am I doing?! "I don't know?" How the fuck would I not know who the guy was in my room calling me babe!? She looked at me dead in the eyes and smiled. "What. Guy?" She repeated as the door opened behind me. Her jaw dropped as Niragi hugged me from behind. I cringed harder.
"Oh hey, I haven't seen you in a while." He said. I looked back at him and gave him a look. He just smiled at me knowing I was annoyed.
"Did I miss something?" Kuina asked with a chuckle.
"Um..maybe." "I'll just leave you two alone, sorry for interupting." She said smiling and walking away. I closed the door and Niragi grabbed me and threw me on the bed. "Babe! What the fuck!?" I laughed while taking my sweater off. He smiled and got on top of me. "Baby not now, I'm still tired." He grinded his crotch on mine a few times as I softly moaned and then he rolled onto his back and stayed there. I whimpered "baaabe, why would you do that? Now you need to keep goiiing." "You said not right now, so I guess I can't." He smirked and closed his eyes. "Babe nooo. Please keep going." I whined. "Nope. You said not now." "Mmm" I groaned angrily. "You're so cute when you're mad. Guess you'll have to jerk off while I watch." "No baby, it'll be so humiliating!" "Exactly. Don't you wanna please me?" He asked pouting. "...fine." I took my pants off and slid my hand down to my dick. "Mm" I moaned. I stroked it slowly and sped up. "Ah-" Niragi rolled onto his side and put his tongue in my ear. "Fuck" I whispered. "Do what I say and we can sleep in for another hour." He whispered. "Okay." "Say yes sir." I stayed silent. He grabbed my wrist to stop me from fucking myself. "Say it." "Mm, yes sir" I whimpered. He let go of my wrist and I stroked faster. "Ah- mm! Oh!" "Slow down" Niragi said in his smooth low voice. "Mmm" I whined. I slowed down. "Stroke the tip." I stroked the tip of my penis and let out a loud moan. "Fuck!" "Okay, go faster babe." I sped up. "Hey what did I tell you to say?" He asked. "Yes sir." I moaned. "Good boy." "I think I'm about to come" I whispered. "Don't stop when you come" "but baby! I have to stop, pleeease!" I cried. "Don't. Stop." He said firmly. "....mm- yes s- sir. Agh- ah! Fuck!" I moaned as I came all over my hand. "Keep going" Niragi whispered as he licked and bit my neck. "Oh god! Fu- uck! I can't baby!" "What's the safe word?" "D-di-diamonds." "Good." I started moaning louder and suddenly he grabbed my wrist again. "Baby- please!" "Stop or no sleeping in cuddles understand?" He asked smiling. "Yes sir." He let go of my wrist and I pulled my hand away from my dick. "No, no, keep it there. Keep your hand over your dick and fight the urge." "Baaabe!" "5...4...3...2..." I cried and wrapped my hand around my dick. "1..." "Fuck!" I immediately kept rubbing my dick with my warm hand and moaned hard. "Fuck!" I came again and stopped moving, panting heavily. "Good boy" he said kissing my neck again. "Mm- can we just cuddle now?" I begged. "Yes baby we can cuddle." "So fucking embarrassing." I said putting my forehead against his chest and covering myself with the blanket. We layed there for another hour. He rubbed my back and I hugged my kitty stuffy with my head still against Niragi's chest. "Are we gonna go to the beach today" Niragi asked. I looked at him annoyed. "You think I can walk right now?" I laughed. "I could carry you...?" "Asshole." He got up and threw my shorts at me. "Get changed I'm gonna shower." I put on my shorts and groaned. Niragi walked out of the shower with a towel around his waist. Fuck he looks hot when he's wet. He picked me up and carried me to the elevator. He set me on the elevator floor as we went down. He started carrying me as we walked to the beach. "You're not seriously going to do this are you?" I asked. "Yes, I'm going to carry you to the beach." "I can walk, I'm just a bit shakey." He ignored me and kept walking. I felt myself falling asleep and woke up laying on a blanket on the sand. Niragi was in the water trying to catch fish with his hands. I went up to him and started splashing him with water. "Hey that's cold! I only just got in the water! And you're scaring away my fish!" "This is what you get for disabling my walking ability!!" He laughed at me and splashed me with water. We were still laughing while we walked back to the blanket. Niragi sat down and I layed on the blanket using his legs as a pillow. Maybe I like him. I thought. Actually, I think maybe I love him.