♥️7♥️

Jk: so let's get married...

Varsha: w...what do you mean...* Shocked*

Jk: See...Haru is too young now....and he thinks i'm his dad...so how do you manage everything....If I were in your place, I would have done the same thing....And he needs both of us....

Varsha: so...what do you want...what should i do...

Jk: let's get married for Haru....and take his adoption legally...

Varsha: you know what you are talking about...Do you consider marriage as a joke?Marriage happens once in our life not again and again..... If there is no love in this marriage then what is the use of doing it.....And I'm from a family with very old fashioned thinking...If they come to know... it will be a big problem....And are you a simple person, the whole world knows you....if you got married it'll be in headlines of news channel all over the world...

Jk: plz...calm down...what I'm saying first listen carefully...* While holding her by her shoulder*

Varsha: * nods *

Jk: listen....I also know the news of my marriage will be on headlines....Why should we tell anyone else... we'll keep it as a secret...
We will get married for Haru's adoption only...

Varsha: * confuse* mean what do you want to say?

Jk: Only you, Teju and our Hyung will know about our marriage, but no one else...

Varsha: ohk....you mean fake marriage...

Jk: No...it's like contract marriage...

Varsha: oh...ohk..* sadly nods*

Jk: what happen??

Varsha: h..huh.. nothing..* fake smile*

Jk: ohkk...so, let's go...my hyung will be waiting and siso also...

Varsha: hmmm...* She went outside without saying and waiting for him*

Jk in mind: what happen to her...why she look sad..did i hurt her with my words...Seeing her sad, why am I feeling bad....am I falling for her....Ani..aniyo...jungkookah...this can't happen...

then jk and varsha come out from the room...Toh Teju immediately goes to Varsha...Seeing her face express....she speak

Teju: di...what happen..why is your face down..

Varsha: no..nothing...what will happen to me... i'm fine..

Jhope: Kookie tell me what did you two talk about...

Tae: yes..what do you guys think... what are you both going to do?

Jk: we are going to marry..

Everyone except jk and varsha: * shock* What???

Jk: yess... it'll be a contract marriage for adoption of haru...

Suga: but, how long it going to be...

Jk: until haru grows up And if he becomes wise then we can tell him...

Rm: then it'll take 4 to 5 years are uh guys going live together....bcoz he need both of uh?

Jk: yes...we will stay at my house...

Teju: Nhi....di aap yeh kya kr rhi ho....aapko pata h na humare ghr wle yeh sab samajne wlo ma se nhi h...agar nani ko pata chla toh di hum gye....di aap bhul kaise skti ho...unne muhje idol bhi bane se mana kiya tha...abhi mai ek jhut bol hi rhi hu...jisse aap aur bhai dono ko bhi bhugtna padega...aur yeh wla pata chla ki aap contract marriage kr rhe ho toh di hum toh gye....* Raps like wwh*

Jimin: What did this girl say so fast, I did not understand anything...

Varsha: i know.....What will happen if this thing comes to know at home? But what should I do I can't leave Haru like this, can I?...

Teju: So...you really want to do this contact marrige...

Varsha: yes...for Haru...

Varsha in mind: Santoshi maa...maine shaadi ke kaise kaise sapne dekhe the...muhje abhi contact marriage Krna padh rha h....mai nhi janti..mai sahi kr rhi hu yeh galt kr rhi hu...muhje jo mera dil keh rha h vo hi kr rhi hu...aur mai sab aap pe hi chodti hu...aap mere sath har kadam pe sath dena...

Tae: So... when are you going to do??

Jk: Let's do tomorrow??

Varsha: time...bcoz tomorrow I have to go to work too...

Jk: ohk...how often do you come from the job..

Varsha: 8 When i leaves...then i would have come by 8:30 home...

Jk: ohkk...

Rm: Ok...Then I will complete all the paper work before you come....

Suga: Ok..as soon as you  come, you both sign the paper and complete the marriage, both of you....

Varsha: ohkk...then we'll get going....

Jk: No....i meant...What should I say if Haru wakes up...can't you take a few days off...

Varsha: h..huh...

Tae: yess...take a few days..like As long as you both adopt Haru...and until sent to school...

Teju: ha...di..

Varsha: ohkk....I'll talk to the manager...

Suga: so now where will these two sleep...

Jk: In hobi hyung room...

Jhope: ohkk... I'll sleep with jk in his room..

Jk: ohk..

Varsha/teju: hmm..

After having dinner, they go to your room and sleep....

_TO BE CONTINUE