❤️24❤️

I think she loves rain...she was standing there with closed eyes...she gets wetting in rain...the hell she looking so adorable..wow...no..tae... don't...she don't like uh...I looked down...just then I felt someone's hands on my wrist and pulled..i looked up to meet her beautiful eyes....suddenly she hugged me...freak!!! Why??? I feeling like I'm on ninth cloud..in cold weather the warmth I'm getting from her is totally heaven feeling... suddenly I felt that warmth is getting away from me...I don't want that..so, I hugged her tightly before she backed off...I pulled her close to dimens the distance between us...there I felt her small cute hands wrapped around my waist which lead me the way to heaven...I was so much in her warm hug...then I heard her sweet magical voice which always pulls me towards her...

Hema: tae!!

I hummed to continue her further..but she smuggled more to my chest while tightening the hug...freak!!! I felt her warm hot breath on my chest....It's really difficult to control my hormones, emotions and all...to make it more worse...she kissed me on my chest with her soft lips which I want them on mine and devour them...she backed off and looked deep in my eyes..which leads to beats my heart madly...

Tae: what uh did to me??? Uh are making me crazy for uh...I never felt this way for anyone...

She chuckles and takes my hand on her small hands and look towards me with smile on her face..freak!!! This smile on her face makes me more crazy...I wish to may God always keep her smiling..I can  and will do anything to always keep her smile on her face...she caresses my hand and place my hand on her left side chest..which made shocked and happy...her..her heart is beating crazily like me..that means...she also feeling same like me...

Hema: what uh did? My heart also never beaten like this for anyone!! Why? Why it always beats like this when uh are near, when I look at uh? Why???

Idk..how to react.. I'm very very happy to hear the feelings she feels for me..

Tae: I never confessed anyone like this!! Now, how I'm gonna confess...

I run towards left in flower shop taken the flower bouquet...and walk towards her with smile on my hand...where she was also having smile on her face...I forwarded my right hand towards her..

which she happily place her left hand mine

which she happily place her left hand mine...I kneel down and forward the flower to her...

Tae: I love uh so hema...Idk how I fell for uh...I loved uh first sight...the moment my eyes fell on uh..I felt my heart skipped their beats...I...Idk..now what to say...but I want say only one thing..I love uh....I love uh so much..

I didn't knew I will confess someone this much soon.. and I was at a loss for words...what should I say??? how to say?? Their I found tears in her eyes which hurts my heart and hurriedly stand up wipe her tears...
She took the flower from my hand and hugged me tightly..I hugged her back...

After some min she pulled off from hug and cupped my face from one hand..

Hema: can uh kiss me?

What??? How I will gonna miss chance??? I pulled her closed smash my lips on hers...we didn't start kiss..we were feeling each other.. slowly I suck her lower lip..she started to suck my upper lip...I was about to deepen the kiss..but we heard someone voice..