❤️28❤️

After marriage in Varsha jk's room

She was sat on bed with teary eyes while remembering the farewell of her sister. How her family were crying. Her eyes were teary becoz she also has to leave for South korea in 1 week. Again she has to leave her parents, her family and her country. She didn't able to control her tears when aarti was crying badly on her farewell. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt herself in warm embrace. She looked up to see his husband who was hugged by side and pats on her shoulder. Then she lean her head on his shoulder with closed eyes and placed her hand on his chest to feel his heart beats which will calm her down.

Jk: it's really very hard for girls to leave her family behind and accept new family.

Varsha: yes.

She whispered low when he took her hand on his hand and softly caresses her hand.

Varsha: we will be also leaving India in 1 week.

He hummed as he knows she is upset. As she is missing her sister and second she is thinking about how she will be also have to take farewell from her family. They both were lost in each other's warmth, in their comforting embrace. Just then they heard their son's sobbing. They backed off with worried face.

Varsha: haru!!

He run into her arms and hugged her tightly while sobbing. She pats his back softly as jk pulled her close from side and hugged them together when she said softly.

Varsha: what happened baby?

Haru: I don't know why? But I wanted to see uh both.

Varsha: did uh had nightmare again?

He nods while hugging her tightly when his appa caresses his head and softly says

Jk: ohkk.. don't worry. We are here baby, come to your appa.

Haru sat on jk's lap and hugs tightly when jk kiss on his head. Hugs his son by hand and pulls her by his other hand when she pecks on his son nape.

 Hugs his son by hand and pulls her by his other hand when she pecks on his son nape

Haru: eomma appa! I love you so much

Jk/Varsha: we too love uh so so much.

Haru: can I sleep here with uh both?

Varsha: ofc baby!

Then they laid down as haru sleep on top of his appa and her eomma sleep beside while hugging both her husband and son. When jk whispers lowly.

Jk: My homies!!

Hema POV

I'm missing my sister..* sobs * abhi kuch din ma Varsha di aur teju bhi chle jayenge. Mai fir se akeli ho jaungi. Kya kru? Aur tae? Tae bhi chle jayenge...mai toh unse pyaar krne lgi hu na aab vo bhi Jane wle h..mai kya krungi. Muhje samaj hi nhi aa rha h..kya kru.. muhje Darr lg rha h agar vo korea ja ke muhje bhul gye toh?? While sobbing I was lost in thoughts when I felt someone back hugged me. I didn't flinch as I know this person's warm, smell. I lowly said