❤️26❤️

After mehndi function in jk's room

As Varsha enter inside room from bathroom..got shock to see his husband shirtless sat on bed like king..

Varsha: you not sleep?

Jk: No!!! I can't sleep

She walks infront of mirror while drying her hair with towel...but did she know? Her husband losing control on himself after seeing you like this..wet hair, water droplets slowly move from her neck to clevage...which is clearly visible to him because of your deep neck suit..your silky smooth hair, he loving your smell..becoz of your sandal soap..which is making him more crazy...

She turn towards him with confused face states..

Varsha: wae? Are uh having problem to get sleep..

He gets up from his bed and walk towards her, and takes towel from her hands and starts rubbing her hair softly..which raised both's heart beat..after confession. Both were feeling shy and very new feeling..get awkward to communicate with each other..she didn't say anything. And let him do! What he wanted?

Jk: it's all becoz of uh!!

She looked up into his ocean like big doe eyes, where she easily get sinks...And, with blushly face states

Varsha: wae?

Jk: Because I got a habit of yours.. Without you being my side. I can't sleep!!

His this sentence sends millions of butterflies into her stomach..she felt twist inside stomach..her cheeks got more red..which admirable to him...he loves when she gets shy or blush becoz of him..he wants only him should be the reason for your blush or smile..for everything which raise heart beats for him only...

Varsha: huh!!

Jk: If you are done blushing? Then can we let's go for sleep. Becoz tomorrow we have lots of work to do.

Varsha: what? I'm not blushing..

She quickly towards the bed and lay down on her side while covered with a sheet. When his chuckles slips... He also walk towards bed and lay down beside..while moving close to her..when she his hand on her waist..when he pulled her close. When his hard chest touches her back and smuggled more on her neck...while inhales her sweet smell with back hugging her tightly..which made her blush raised..while smiling she placed her hand on his hand which his rested on her small stomach..and happily close her eyes to feel his hot warmth...

As hema was walking in corridor happily smiling while looking at her hand which have her love's name... Just then she suddenly felt pull which made her shock..but, before she yells!!! She felt her hand on her mouth, she was about to push when she heard familiar voice when opened her eyes to meet most beautiful eyes in world. Black big eyes with long beautiful eyelashes, with mole under his eyes. As, he widen his eyes to look his eyes his more attractive.

Tae: it's me!!

She shamelessly staring at him, she noticed his cute small nose which have cute mole on it..which urgh to kiss on it..then his most attractive heart shape lips looks irresistible to not kiss and taste them..then suddenly his upper lips little move upwards..like he smirk. Then I heard his most attractive strong deep voice..which sends shiver down to my spine...

Tae: what are uh looking at babe!

His statement flutter her heart, her cheek turn reddish. But, she didn't break eye contact. Then he said again in his deep voice.

Tae: if you want to taste! Uh can. I'm not stopping you.

This made more blush. She lightly pushed him when she broke the eye contact making her more blush... When he chuckled on her and softly takes her hand on his hand and softly says