❤️16❤️

Jk pov

Varsha: appa???* Shocked*

What the??? I am really shocked and looks towards her and goes close towards her to ask...but before I can say to her...I heard crying scream...who is no other than haru...he ran towards her while crying...

Haru: eomma....

She worried lifts him up...again...he had nightmare...

Haru: eomma... don't leave me...eomma..* hugs her tightly*

Varsha: no..no... don't cry...eomma is here...look...look at me baby...* Pata his back*

Haru: * looks at her and again hugs while sobbing and stops panicking* eomma... don't leave me...

Varsha: * smiles and looks at her mom and dad* tumhari eomma tumhe kabhi chod ke nhi jayegi...

I don't know why
she said like that while looking at her mom dad... it's sound like she said and highlight that to her mom dad only...right now I don't know what to do... I'm feeling something different in my heart...like her mom dad takes her with them...then what will I do..I think I feeling fear that what if she leaves me...just then I heard her sweet voice...

Varsha: * puts him down* haru..go and get ready for school..or uh will get late...

Haru: ohkk eomma * runs to his room*

After haru left to his room...just then we heard her mom's strict voice which reflects pain also...

Mom: kon h yeh?

I can feel the pain in her voice...her mom his already crying...but when I looked at her father...he looked like broken...i don't know why I think...it's all is happening bcoz of me...varsha is in pain bcoz me...if she lose her mom dad..then also..its cause me...there is silence spread around which I think I should broke it...

Jk: I think..muhje kuch work h..aap log baat kr lo...

I was about to walk out...but someone grabs my wrist..I looked back to meet most beautiful eyes in the world...Varsha....but today her eyes showing pain, fear and many more things which...maybe I can't explain...

Varsha: don't uh wanna meet your in laws...

She grabs his wrist and walks towards her mom and says...

Varsha: yeh..mere pati h...

Mom: aur vo baccha?

Varsha: mera baccha h..mera beta h..

Mom: yeh nhi ho skta!!* In broken voice*

Varsha: sorry...

What??? What are doing Varsha...uh are making this situation more worst...now...what should I do..she bends down..Ik what's she doing...we touched their foot to take their blessing...but we didn't feel their hands on our heads...how the hell can uh imagine this dumbo jungkook...they must be shocked to see me...I looked at them...by which I can say her dad is really broken...his dad eyes is full of tears...his eyes says that is got betrayed...not only betrayed...but betrayed by his now daughter...just then I suddenly her lord slap sound...I got shock to see Varsha got slap from her mom...I held her by her shoulder to save from fall...her mom falls on her knees while crying..his dad held his wife like me to calm her down...

Mom: kyu...* Crys* kyu..kiya tune Aisa...kyu..muhje se itna bada jhut...kaise kr liye...tune...shaadi...vo...bhi ek bacche ke baap se...vo bhi Hume bin bataye... isliye hum ne tumhe padha likha kr bada kiya...tumhari saari iccha Puri ki na...ki ek din tum bin bataye Hume khud shaadi krlo...

I looked at Varsha...who is already crying while looking down...I think I should tell her mom dad.. everything...before she lose her mom dad...her mom stands up and said...