♥️10♥️

Varsha: What happened to Haru? * With Worried face*

Doc: Haru is allergic...If you didn't called me on time, he could have lost his life...

Varsha: Mwo ..* shock and starts crying*

Teju: di...* Rubs her back to clam her down*

Doc: Bu the way what did he eat last night..

Varsha: ice-cream and....

Teju: di...Beef rice bowl also.....

Doc: And??

Varsha: no..that's all he ate...I think...

Teju: yeh...

Jimin: No...Haru also ate orange with Suga hyung....

Doc: yeh...then he is allergic of orange..

Jk/Varsha: huh.....* With Worried and crying face*

Doc: don't take tension...I gave him injection and wrote some medicine give him it on time to time…and let him rest for some days....and bring him to my hospital after two days, I will do a full body checkup on him….and tell him which things he is allergic to....

Rm: ohk...doctor thanks...

Doc: ohk..then take care... I'll get going...

Jin: ohkk..doctor thanks a lot...

Doc: no...it's fine..it's my job...

Then doctor leaves and varsha runs to her room...Seeing her, Teju was also about to run after her when Jhope caught hold of her hand....

Jhope: No...give her time...she is eomma of him...so...it's take time to digest...and you have to go for ur traning also...

Teju: ha...* With sad face*

Rm: don't take tension....jk is there...he will take care of her....uh go without taking tension...

Teju: hmm...

Jhope: yah...go get ready fast...we have to go...then we'll be get late...* Trying to cheer her*

Teju: hmm...

Teju in mind: I know uh trying to cheer me up...par mai kya kru...muhje Varsha di ki fikar ho rhi h...mai hi haru se itni attach ho gyi hu ek din raat ma toh di....di ko toh vo eomma bolta h...vo toh jyada hi attach ho gyi hogi.... Santoshi maa...di ko shant kr dena...muhje dar h...kahi vo sab aapne aap ke upar na dal le....

Fir teju bhi ready hone jati h...

Rm: after some time...go and clam her down...

Jimin: yeh...aur haru ka dhyan mai aur tae rakh lenge...

Suga: aur mai aur joon ja rhe h...tumhare paper work ka kaam krne....

Jk: haa...hobi hyung teju also upset....if her mood will be off then it'll effect on her dance...hyung take care...

Jhope: yehh....

That's when teju came out from room...