❤️22❤️

Jk pov

I was lost in her eyes..the eyes contact which we have  is really best feeling in the world....but, what the fu*k...who the hell he is...someone hugged her..which made me stand up immediately...but, what made me more mad on that man who hugged my wife and little sad bcoz she hugged him back...why..no kookie don't think anything...he must be her frnd or maybe brother....and I am desperately want him as her brother or cousin please god.... Just then tae said that haru is crying which made me fear...god he must be having nightmares again...I ran towards our room

Jk pov ends

???: Varshu....

Varsha: * pulls off from hug* harsh...kab aaya tu? Muhje toh laga tu aapne khudke bahen ke shaadi ma nhi aane wla h...

Harsh: aise kaise ho skta h..meri aaru ki shaadi h aur mai na aa hu...aur kaisi h...* Hugs her* boht miss kiya tuhje...

She giggles and pats his back and pulls off from hugs ...

Varsha: ofc maine bhi harshu...

Before he can speak someone grabbed her hand which made her to turn...

Varsha: hema??

Hema: * with worried face* di...vo haru boht ro rha...

Before she complete Varsha runs from their to her room in fear...but the view in front her made her relief and calm...

She goes towards them and caresses both hair and pecks on their forehead

She goes towards them and caresses both hair and pecks on their forehead...and while sweetly smiling whispers..

Varsha: literally!!! I am very lucky to have uh both in my life..

She went downstairs to meet her mom...

Varsha: mumma aarti?

Mom: ho gya function...vo hema ke sath gyi h...fresh hoke kha ke so jayegi...maine haru ko khila Diya tha...baki sab khana kha rhe h..tu aur damad ji kuch kha lo..aur so jao...tu ja fresh ho ja mai khana bhejvati room ma.. kl jldi utna h aur mandir Jana h humare kuldevi aur kuldevta ka Abhishek Kra na h aur sham ko mehendi h...boht sare kaam h...

Varsha: thik h maa...

She went upstairs again to her room..which made her confused to see only his son on bed...

Varsha: yeh...kaha chle gye?

Just then she heard shower sound..which cleared her confusion...she went towards the mirror and starts remove her necklace and earrings...while thinking about the sweet moment of her and jk...which brings smile on her face..and her cheeks turn all red...just then she heard door opening sound and turns back to meet jk in his baggy night clothes...who is rubbing his wet hair with towel..but did he know that someone is drooling over his messy hot look!!! Finding intense graze on him he look at her..but she didn't want to break the eye contact...having some mins of silent eye contact which broke by jk and he walks towards bed..which made her confuse..