♥️9♥️

Teju: good morning jagiya.....

Jhope: * shocked*

Teju: baby subha subha tumhe dekhna kitna aacha lgta h...pta h tumhe...tum itne handsome ho ki kya kahu....mai na lifetime tumhe dekhne chahti hu subhe uthe hi....aur aise hi kiss dena chahti hu...* Gives peck on his lips*

Jhope in mind: this girl started again....again in Indian language speaking something and kissing me at the same time....what do i do now....stop it...or enjoy sweet morning kiss...

Jhope was busy in thinking like this...just then he feel a hand on his body...That's why he feels that Teju is touching his abs in sleep...

Teju: wow...baby humara body toh kitna mst h...aur kitna garam h...isliye toh tumhe hot bolte h...muhje maja aa rha h...* While touching his abs *

Jhope in mind: her hands are going to the wrong place...this has to stop...Otherwise there will be problem... It's making me charged 😲😲😲😩😫

Jhope was about to stop her..But before that someone came inside the room and spoke....

??: Huhhhh....what is this???.... I'm sorry...i didn't see anything...* While closing his eyes*

Teju wakes up on hearing his voice.....

And she looks at Jimin and seeing Jhope really close, she immediately goes away from him

And she looks at Jimin and seeing Jhope really close, she immediately goes away from him.....then jimin speaks

Jimin: I swear, i didn't saw anything...uh guys can continue... I'm leaving...

Teju: No....nothing like what you are thinking...we weren't doing anything like that....

Jhope: y...yes....she is right....we weren't doing anything like that....

Jimin: I....

???: yeh...jiminahh...You had come here to call Varsha and Teju..bu...oh...hobi hyung..You are here...so Varsha is in the washroom....

Jimin: No tae....Here Jhope and Teju is only there....

Tae: Mwo...Means yesterday both of you slept together...

Means yesterday both of you slept together