❤️20❤️

Jk pov

Varsha: na..Nani?

Mom: tension Mt le...Nani ko...

Before she complete someone's deep voice cuts mom's voice...

????: toh aa gyi madam!!!!!

Oh...man she looks really very strict... I'm really scared now...

Varsha: Nani...

She was glaring Varsha's with most serious and emotionless face...suddenly her dark graze turn towards me...there my heart starts beating fast bcoz of fear...then we heard

Hema: dadi...

She said while heavily breathing....hobi hyung teju and taehyungie hyung are also there....then we all heard very deep voice...

Nani: hema...us ladke ke hath se bache ko lekar room ja abhi ke abhi...

Did she mean haru...

Varsha: Nani...vo...

She didn't let complete Varsha by showing her hand shut up...hema walked near me...now... I'm really very much....I really didn't ever felt this scared..even when I messed dance choreography...but Nani is making me more fear than hobi hyung...I was lost in thought...just then I heard...

Hema: jiju!!!

Idk...what should I do... should I give my baby to her... Then I turn to Varsha...who was already looking at me..she blinks her eyes two time...which made me calm down and give the assurance to trust her cousin sister...he hand over my prince to her..she politely taken him in her arms and went upstairs...

After she left... silence spread around for 2 mins... Varsha walks towards her Nani..who was standing there with expressionless face..

Varsha: Na... nani..vo

Before she speak.. suddenly her Nani hugged her...what??? Am I dreaming...wow...thanks santoshi maa...to help us...is she not mad on us???I am happy...

Nani: kaisi h...meri bacchi...

Ik she must be crying...I can hear her sobs..but Nani's this reaction was really shocked everyone...

Varsha: m..muhje...maaf kr do..* sobs*

Nani pulls off from hug and cups her face while lovingly wipes her tears...now Nani's face showing so many emotion...

Nani: nhi...tu mat ro...muhje pta h...tune Jo bhi kiya..vo chote si jaan ko bachane ke liye kiya...

Varsha: Nani!!!* Sobs and hugs her*

Thank God...mom and dad must be convinced her...I looked at mom...she smile and blinks...as she said we have to don't worry...now everything is sort out...Nani hugged my Varsha while lightly patting on her back to calm her down...

Varsha: Thank you!! Thank uh so much...muhje lga aap muhje gussa ho jayenge aur baat nhi krenge...

Nani: * nods* kyu gussa ho jao...tum ne galat kaam nhi Kiya h...buss hum se bin puche...yeh bataye shaadi kr li...yeh bura lga..par thik h...tum khush ho..mai bhi khush hu..

Varsha: * hugs her again*

Shiv: agar aap dono ko emotional tantrums ho gye ho toh muhje se mil lo...

Teju: haa...muhje se bhi...

Nani: *smiles * phele mai damad ji se mil lu....

Is she wants to meet me!!!!!! Oh god!!! What should I do!!!! She is coming towards me!!!....yeah!!!! As she came infront of me...I just bend down to touch her feet for taking blessings...and my goodness....I felt her hand on my head...I looked up to see her smiling face..she stood up...