❤️25❤️

He just lean close to her and pecks her lips..which made her eyes widen and mouth swing open with red tint colour across her both cheeks..which made jk's smirk more.. she little backed off and touches her lips from her one hand..

Varsha: y..yeh kya tha...

Jk: light peck tha!!

Varsha: vo kyu???

Jk: Maan kiya isliye!!

Varsha: toh aapko Jo bhi Maan krega vo karoge kya?

Jk: haa..aab toh haq Banta h..aaj se tum meri real wife jo ban gyi!!

Varsha: * with confused face* Matlab

He pulls her on his lap which made her eyes widen and raise her heart beats...he wrap his hand around her waist...

Jk: Aaj Indian culture ke tarike se shaadi ho gya na...

Varsha: Tum..tumhe yeh sab...

Jk: Nani ne bataya..

Flashback

I was about to sit in the car but stopped by someone's hand grip on my wrist...I turn back to meet Nani..

Nani: muhje tumse kuch baat krni h...

I nodded and went with her...she turn towards me..and softly takes my hand in her's..

Nani: mai aaj boht khush hu...tum dono ki shaadi dekhne ko mili...* With teary eyes*

I am confused...why she is crying...maybe? She is happy because of the marriage happen of us in temple...by looking at her.. it's look like tears of joy..

Nani: aaj tum dono ki shaadi fir Hui h..vo bhi bhagwan ke samne... samjho... Tum dono ki zindagi ki nayi shurwat Hui h..aur khushi se aage bado..aur humesha khush raho..

I bend down to touch her touch..which she happily blesses me..

Nani: chlo chalte h..

Jk: haa..

Now, I am thinking that..did we really got married in real..because the way she was happy about marriage then.. it's true!!! Wow... now, I am happy very happy..God love uh..muhhhh!! Love uh..

Flashback ends

Varsha: sorry!!

She said while looking down which made me confuse

Jk: wae??

Varsha: we can take divorce!!

She said hurriedly...which turn his face red in angry

Jk: what rubbish are uh talking?

Varsha: Yes, uh are right in our culture as pandit ji said...this thread is not a simple thread...this yellow thread is blessed by God which uh tied around my neck and this red colour powder is called sindoor which was taken from the feet of our God..

She looks down..and softly mumbles..

Varsha: We got married according to here's customs.. sorry, with-

Before she completes...he smashed his lips on hers..which raise both's heart beat...both didn't move..after some mins..he backed off but attached his head with her...

Jk: what if I say? I'm happy

Varsha: happy???

Jk: I am so happy that we got married for real...

She backed off from him looked into big his beautiful eyes which is now showing different emotion...that emotion..which her heart wants to believe but mind fear to believe...