Different

A/N: Hi, please vote if you like the story by clicking the star. This is the second book, taking place during Prince Caspian. 

Just some info: Edmund is a year older than Rosalyn, and they are best friends. They have known each other for many years and Rosalyn went with the siblings to Narnia. There she got the title; Rosalyn, first knight in Aslan's army, protector of Narnia. She ruled Narnia in the shadows, not as important as the kings and queen but she preferred it that way. Both her and Edmund got tricked by the white witch when they were younger.

Susan, Edmund and I are talking outside the entrance to the train station, or rather, Edmund and I were talking while Susan reads a newspaper. 

"Oh, please! That's totally unreasonable, I would definitely win." Edmund groans, rolling his eyes playfully. I shake my head, laughing. 

"Rosalyn could beat you, easily." Susan teases her younger brother, and I chuckle at his annoyed look. I freeze up at somebody grabs my arm and I spin around. I relax slightly as I see Lucy.

"It's Peter, again." An out of breath Lucy pants, before she turns on her heel and runs down the stairs. The three of us share a look, before we start running down the stairs. 

Edmund passes me a couple meters before we reach the crowd, but before he starts pushing his way thru I lightly grab his shoulder and mumble in his ear, "It's my turn", before grinning widely as he steps to the side, signalling for me to pass.

Pushing my way through I finally get a glimpse Peter, fighting two teenage boys around his age. He's occupied with one, as the other comes at him from behind. I take a step inside the circle of teenagers and quickly grab the boy's shoulder to pull him back, away from Peter. The boy, who now has his full attention on me, looks confused as he realises that a girl had just pulled him back. "Go away little girl, this has nothing to do with you." he speaks, as he shoots me a glare that clearly says 'know your place'. 

"Mess with Peter, deal with me. So back off, or fight me. Your choice." I speak thru gritted teeth.

"As you wish, little lady" He grins, before throwing a punch.

The boy doesn't stand a chance. I grab his fist before he can even come close to hitting me. I bend his arm backwards, and he grunts in pain. I let go, as I turn I can see him in the corner of my eyes. He's jumping towards me, to try and push me to the ground. I fully turn, and as I feel as if he is close enough I stretch my arms backwards and use my strength and throw him over my head. He ends up on the ground in front of me.

I turn my attention to Peter and the other boy, they are still in some kind of conversational fight, while throwing punches at each other. I roll my eyes before re-using my move and pulling the boy back by he's shoulder. "Why don't we all just stop this now?" I say, ignoring Peters glare as I place myself between him and the boy.

"Do you need a girl to fight for you, Pevensie?" The boy snickers. I can feel Peters anger behind me, and I already know I'm going to hear him complain about my interference later.

"Oh, please. Back off, you weirdo. I already beat up your friend, wanna lay beside him?" I groan, rolling my eyes. Security finally shows up, pulling everyone apart. I shake of security's arm, and grab for Peters hand to drag him away. He yells after the other guys, while I pull him thru the crowd and over to the others.

We all sit down at the same bench as always, and Peter shoots me a glare, but for some reason he doesn't start his usual rant about somebody, (mostly me or Edmund), interfering. For once, I was actually wrong. I engaged a conversation with Lucy, but after a couple of minutes two guys in the same uniforms as the boys from earlier appears in front of us. I shift my focus up and meet his eyes. That was when he grabs my collar, lifting me up and punching me. It hurts like hell, and I see stars for a moment. I try and pry his hands off the collar of my shirt, but I can't manage. I feel slightly dizzy after the punch. I can's see much, my vision's a blur. But I can see Edmunds shadow pulling the guy away from me as I stumble back and carry all of my own weight again. I fall backwards and sit on the bench.