Finally

A/N: If you like my story, please vote by pressing the star🌟

...

Everyone leaves the room except me, and at the table only two hot chocolates are left. Edmund comes back with his book-bag and puts it beside him, then he lifts up his hot chocolate and takes a sip as if we have all the time in the world.

He finally put down his cup, but instead of pulling up any books he turns to look at me. "Ro, have you looked in a mirror yet?" I shake my head no, and he takes my hand. He leads me to the bathroom, and I see my eye. 

It looks like someone threw a brick at my face. Damn it.

I quickly spin on my foot and run out of the bathroom. "Rosa!" Edmund yells after me. I stop once I'm back in the living room and I collapse on the sofa. My feet hangs off the couch, and I groan. I've been walking around like this all day, and now I get why it hurts the way it does.

I hide my face in the pillows of the sofa. I know Edmund is standing at the door. "I look like a monster." I whine. I feel the sofa fall a little, indicating that he's sat down. He lays his hand on my back, and he starts stroking it.

"Nah, you look worse in the mornings." He teases, and I chuckle into the pillows.

"Your one to talk." I groan. His hair is always standing in every directions, and he looks like he's been drugged. He laughs, and I shake my head into the pillows. His hand keep going up and down my back, leaving a nice tingling feeling. 

"It's going to go away, I bet it will be almost invisible on Monday." He soothes. I turn to look at him, and my eyes are filled with tears. He pulls me up so that I'm sitting, he wraps his arms round me. "Hey, it's alright." He mumbles into my hair. He starts stroking mu back again, and I lean into his chest, hiding in his neck. "Does it hurt?" He asks, and I nod.

"Well, my eye is throbbing. You should be able to take a guess out from that." I whine. With his free hand he pulls my legs over his lap before going back to holding me. He is still stroking my back. "I shouldn't be crying about this. I've fought battles, won wars! And now I'm whining about a black eye. I'm a warrior for Aslan's sake!" I snap, he chuckles again. I try to pull away, but he just pulls me closer and holds me tighter.

"I feel like a child." I laugh into his neck, and he rests his head atop off mine.

"Like a baby." He mumbles, and he starts rocking me back and forth. I push him off, and start laughing.

"Alright, too far." I laugh, and stand up slightly. He laughs as well, and I grab for his bag. "Let's get started, yeah?"

Except for when he asks me about a part of his homework, we sit in silence. But this silence isn't comfortable like on the train, at least not for me. It's a loud silence, and my head's spinning with thoughts. My head is filled with thoughts about the fight earlier, and I'm wondering why a third boy had to come over to hit me. There could be many reasons, the only thing I know is that the boy was a bitch.

"Earth to Rosalyn? Where did you go?" I heard from beside me. I snap out of my trance, and look at him. He laughs at me, and I tilt my head.

"I haven't moved at all." I say, he laughs again.

"You completely spaced out. I've asked you the same question three times, and you haven't helped me." He said, something accusing in his tone.

"It's your homework, why do you need help anyways? You are older than me, how stupid can you be?" I tease, he raises an eyebrow with annoyed eyes.

"I'm not stupid!" He says, rolling his eyes.

"Then why can't you do your own homework?" I tease. He shakes his head, smirking.