Travelers

Edmund keeps his firm grip on my hand, and we look at each other. We walk out of the cave, the sun is shining on my face. Susan and Lucy looks at each other, before they giggle and starts running. Edmund and Peter shares a look, and I feel a smile grow across my face. Edmund tugs on my hand as we run after the girls. I let go of Edmunds hand, taking off my socks, shoes and jackets without really stopping. We run into the water, the cold feeling running up my body. Lucy laughs as she wraps her arms around me. Peter splashes water at Edmund, and I grab water and dunk it over Lucy. She shrieks, and a water fight breaks out. Edmund comes up behind me, splashing an unnecessary amount of water on me.

I groan, and turn around. He has a shit eating grin plastered on his face, and he lets out an evil laugh. I splash water back on him, until he starts running away from me. He looks hilarious when he runs, his knees are high. I splash some water on Lucy, and she giggles as she splashes back.

After a couple minutes of fun, Edmund stops while a looking up. "What is it?" Peter asks. I follow Edmunds eyes, and I see a mountain with some sorts of ruins on them.

"Where do you suppose we are?" Edmund asks. I look over at Lucy, who's standing next to me. She's looking between Edmund and Peter, and I smile.

"Where do you think? We're in Narnia of course!" Peter cheers, Edmund nods back up the mountains.

"Well I don't remember any ruins in Narnia?" Edmund points out, and we all look over at were his head's turned. Peter starts walking out of the water, and I sigh before following after him. Lucy comes after me, and then the Ed and Su. I grab my jacket from the sand. I stop at the hill of the mountain, and Lucy and Susan walks past me with a small smile.

A hand on my lower back, nudging me forward. I sigh, before stating to climb. Edmund stays close behind me, for the whole walk.

After about half and hour of walking, and climbing, we reach the top. I walk into the middle of the ruins, and a feeling of deja vu settles into my body. Walking barefoot around in the grass feels oddly calming. The place feels safe, well known. We walk one by one, and I let my fingers run over the remains of the wall. Susa, Lucy and I walk further into the ruins, Edmund and Peter staying behind. The grass is even higher here, rising up the walls and stones on the ground. Lucy has found an apple tree, and sh comes running over to me. She hands me one, having one in her mouth. It tastes amazing, sweeter than the ones back in Finchley.

"I wonder who lived here." Lucy questions, looking over at Susan. Su comes closer, before stopping and picking something up from the ground. As she stands up again she has a golden figure in her hand. 

She studies it, furrowing her brow. She looks up from it, looking over at Lucy and I. "I think we did." She speaks, her eyes wide.

Lucy and I walk over to her, and Peter and Edmund comes out from around the remains of a wall, and the two of them looks around on this new part of the castle. Lucy and I look down at the figure, and Susan sighs calmly.

"Hey that's mine! From my chess set." Edmund exclaimes, gesturing towards the pice. I raise my eyebrows at him, and he shrugs lightly.

"Which chess set?" Peter asks, and he and Edmund comes over so the rest of us.

"Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set back in Finchley, did I?" Edmund jokes, as he takes the piece from Susan. Lucy starts looking around, and it seems like a light goes on inside her head. 

"It can't be." She mumbles before running off, further into the ruins. Peter runs after her at once, and we follow after him. "Don't you see?" Lucy cheers, as we find her up on a platform with what looks like the remains of four thrones. She takes Peters arm, placing im a little off the middle. "Imagine walls." She starts as she starts and placing her three siblings, grabbing Susans arm. "And columns there." She smiles as she places Susan. She takes Edmund lastly, dragging him behind her.