(1/?) IT HAPPENED AGAIN.

tw : relapsing , s/h , angsty , blood , scars , small bits and crumbs of drake.
aftermath of episode 10. 
( I AM NOT NORMALIZING S/H! )

-
angst on the oneshots ( this might go into angstshots as well! )
-

AND SHE CRIED, OVER NOTHING.

jake sobbed in his room, his sleeves rolled up. all bandages off, revealing self harm scars from middle school and early high-school. he hated showing them but right now he didn't care, his arms covered in tears and feelings as he got up. going to the bathroom as he stood there, looking in the mirror. 

he looked so pathetic. a 17 year old crying over some club he's only been with for 2 months kicking him out. but it felt like middle school all over again, he was nearly all alone. with no help and nobody to care for them besides milo and lia. 

their eyes drifted to the pack of razarblades, unopened. they grabbed it and pulled the largest one out, gently holding it as they stared at it. he got the thoughts he had back in middle school, the idea of him deserving it. that he should do it and it'll make them feel better.

SO THERE WAS NOTHING

 he decided to at least call drew, maybe he can help them. grabbing his phone as he saw drew was calling him, answering it as he instantly heard a worried voice. 

I COULD DO TO STOP.

'jake!?'
'hey drew.'
'why haven't you been answering?'
'sorry. .'
'theres no need to be sorry- can you just- explain what you mean??'
'not now.'
'what do you mean not now?!'
'i might break the promise back in freshman year.'
'what promise-'
'the bathroom one.'
'huh?- wait. jake. do-fucking-not use those razarblades.'
'you even know what im gonna use.'

'jake. do not.'
'please come over. i cant handle this anymore.'

'im coming over.'
'stay put.'

jake couldn't wait for drew to come over, he was already giving into the voices. cutting his left wrist with the razarblade, tears leaving his eyes of pain as he kept cutting higher and higher. it was all on is arm and it was bleeding, covering the sink, the counter, the floor, hands, and clothes. and it burned but it felt right.

HER FROM CUTTING . . .

the razar was covered in blood as he stared at it, soon drew came inside the bathroom with milo trailing along. 

" JAKE! "

a soft whiny 'im sorry' came from him, broken up from him crying and sobbing in the bathroom. the razar was in his hands still as drew took it from him, telling milo to get any and all sharp objects from here. milo nodded as he took everything that's sharp.

drew grabbed the bandages from the cabinets in jake's bathroom, bandaging the others arm and gently hugging him. jake sobbed into his shoulder, sobbing about how he's sorry and it just felt right to him to do it. 

" There's something we can do after your scars heal. i have a soft idea. just promise not to do it again, if you think about it, call me or milo. "

" i promise. . . "

" are you sure jake? "

" i'm sure, drew. "

drew smiled at jake, gently hugging them as he picked them up, causing jake to be spooked a bit. being put into bed as drew pulled a cover over them, telling him to go to sleep as jake did that. careful with his arm that needed to heal again.

" god damn it jake " drew mumbled under his breath. " i dont think therapy is helping him.. " he said to a whisper to himself. sitting on a beanbag jake had in his room and taking a nap, staying at his house to make sure the other doesnt try it again.

-

613 words.
( please get help if you s/h, its not going to help you. its best to talk about it to somebody about stuff like that. /srs )