( 1 / 1 ) COLORFUL CHAOS

// mentions of death

Drew jumped over a counter, currently running from an animatronic. Popstar Milly was after him as he made a steep turn, nearly tumbling over as they quickly ran faster. Going inside a box and hiding there for a moment to wait it out until they left. 

 Hearing Popstar Hailey who seemed like she was behind Milly, probably telling him to find them already. Hearing a voice behind him, he looked quickly being met with Jake who was phasing slightly outside the box. Smiling at Drew who just sighed as he was glad that it wasn't another animatronic. 

 " You scared me! " 

 He yelled whispered to Jake who giggled a bit, Liam peaking above him as he kind of used Jake like a table. Putting his arms on Jakes' head, looking at Drew, both of them seemed to have a smug smile on their face as. 

 " That was the intent. " 

 Liam said, smugly smiling as they phased out the box. Leaving an annoyed and slightly mad Drew in the box as they peaked out and saw that Popstar Milly and Hailey were gone already. 

 Pulling out his phone, he scrolled for a app as they found it. The icon of it was colored with Black and a slightly dark blue with the breafs of, 'P.S'. Clicking it, a voice came into hearing from his phone. They walked down the halls, avoiding large areas completely. 

 " Hello Rasberry! " 

 Drew sighed at the food nickname, he was given it ever since he met Popstar Sean. He was. . .nicer then the other animatronics around here at least, and helped him out to get out of here completely. Henry loomed over Drew, listening to the robot that was talking off of Drews phone. 

 " At the moment, you may need to go to the daycare. Raspberry. " 

 He didn't like the idea of going to a daycare when hes 13. He doesn't need to be in one, but if Sean says he has to then he will . . . I guess. 

" Alright. Can you brodcast directions? " 

" Sure thing! I'll be waiting for you at the other side of the Daycare entrance once you're done! " 

 Henry snickered a bit after the small 'call' ended, Drew glaring at him as that shut him up but he still quietly snickered to Liam about where Drew had to go. Liam told Jake and all three of the ghosts were laughing, 

  " How was I friends with you idiots 2 years go? " 

 Jake laughed a bit more, finally answering him with a slightly straight forward answer. " I meannnnn.. we kinda diddd force you! " He said, joking slightly but it was almost serious. They kinda pulled Drew into their friendgroup before they ended up dying. 

It was suprising that Drew could even See and hear them, since thats kinda . . . weird almost but Drew never answers any questions about it. Just ignores the question, avoids it, or overtalks it so the three forget about it. Well, Henry and Jake do. Liam just slowly gets more and more worried.