(1/?) PURPLE POLY

purple poly!!!!
red/blue/purple
luke x jake x zander because fuck everybody!!
short chapter.

-

Jake squeezed tighter on whoever he was cuddling with still, which was Zander. who was still asleep, gently cuddling Jake back. Luke was already out of bed and Jake soon noticed this as he got up, picking up Zander with him. 

they didn't seem to mind as he just hugged and attached to jake. rapping his legs around them and clinging to them.

Jake walked outside the room, partically asleep as they went down stairs while holding Zander. making sure to be careful as she sat and laid down on the couch, cuddling the purple-haired male who cuddled up against them instantly. 

soon Luke walked into the living room, being met with his two sleepy husbands as they sat down. putting Jakes head in their lap and gently messing with his hair while drinking coffee and watching a movie.

the movie was quiet, so the two could stay asleep. but knowing them, they wouldn't wake up to screaming but wake up to the quietest bit of noise. so Luke honestly didn't expect the two to stay asleep for too long.

-

after a while, Luke fell asleep as well. coffee on the table, handle gently on Jakes head and his own head resting on the armrest. they were like this until Zander woke up, being embraced by Jake who didn't plan on letting them go anytime soon.

" Jakeee- " Zander said, slightly whining as they tried to pull out the embrace. Jake was stronger then Zander and the smaller knew this, yet still trying as he was suprised when Jake let go, nearly falling and hitting the floor.

they slowly went to a cabnet and grabbed two blankets, one for Luke and the other for Jake. after making sure they were both comfortable, going into the kitchen and making food while the two sleep in the living room. Humming as they made breakfast, even if it was almost noon. 

Jake sturred awake, yawning as they fumbled off the couch with a thud. a quiet ow came from him as he got up. putting the blanket on the couch as they made their way to the kitchen, seeing zander at the counter mixing pancake batter to make sure its good. 

" Zan.  .  . " it was quiet and nearly whiny as they hugged Zander from behind, Zander smiled sweetly as they put the bowl and spoon down. Turning around as they got a soft peck on the cheek by Jake who was half asleep still. Zander smiled and gave Jake a soft kiss on the check before getting back to the pancake batter.

Jake ended up making their way back to the couch as they snuggled with Luke who was still asleep. after a while Zander finished cooking as they took all the plates to the living room. putting them on the coffee table as they shake Luke and Jake awake who were cuddling for the a bit.

-

erm ,cliffhanger don wanna write this anymore
491 words.