( 1 / 1 ) A sleep that Leads to our Infinity.

Milo walks into Jakes room, knocking before opening the door. Seeing Jake still in bed, asleep, as he walks over. Shaking him as he spoke, "Jake! Wake up sleepy head , you gotta go to school! " No response. This slightly worries him, shaking him a bit more. " Cmonnn you gotta wake up idiot! " Still no answer, not even a sign of movement. Yet he was still breathing, what the fuck was happening?

" Hey mum! He's not. . . getting up! " Milo yells, walking out of Jakes room and heading down stairs to the kitchen. Their mom looks over from washing the dishes, " Dear, are you sure he's not waking up? " Milo nods in confirming. *" Well, call his friends. They might know whats going on, but if he wakes up. Call me. Alright? "

He felt . . worried. Its like Jake was in a forever state of sleep like in those Disney movies or something, like he wasn't able to wake up. But, he couldnt confirm anything. Heading up stairs again, and picking up Jake which was worryingly easy. Jake, in the past few days, kept feeling lighter and lighter which worried both Milo and his Mom but he always says he'll be fine.

He put Jake on the couch as he texted from Jakes phone. Needing answers from Jake's friends, scrolling through contacts to decide who. Jake always mentioned how he wasn't friends with Drew and the others. But never mentioned the music club members, finding Haileys contact as they start typing.

'Hey! This is Milo, Jakes little brother. Do you happen to be one of Jakes friends?' 

 Thank god he was better at typing right then, but he instantly got an answer from Hailey. Opening up the phone again and reading it. 

 'Why? Is there something wrong with Jake right now?' 

 'Idk, he isn't waking up...Hasn't been awake all morning.' 

-

Hailey's eyes widen, Zander, of course notices this, quick to ask. " Hailey, are you okay? " And Hailey was quick to spill what Milo just texted her.

They, of course, quickly made their way to Jake's house. Since it was really close to the school, they didnt need to go far to get to it at least so they could run there. Which they did, they ran to Jakes house after making it outside. But somebody saw them run out and worries start to build up.

 Drew was watching them run in the direction of Jakes house, his worries start building up but he doesn't follow. He just walks inside the school, keeping his worries built up until he can let them out later.

A knock comes from the door, it's Hailey and Zander as Milo gets up and unlocks the door and opens it. Sitting back down as Hailey walks in with Zander behind her, both visibly worried. As Hailey says something to him. It was more of a question then anything.

" Milo? What . . happened? " She asks as Milo looks at her, worry is a clear display on their face as he just wanted to know what was happening as well. " I dont know . . . He was just like. . . this " They gestured to Jake who was asleep and didn't seem like they were gonna wake up anytime soon.

RESTART.

Hailey was making sure Jake was still breathing and had a Pulse, which he did and was. All three of them were glad until they noticed something, Jake started crying in his slumber state. Why was he crying? What would cause Jake to cry in a dream state unless it was that serious. Because Jake never. . .cried, or well. Around them at least, so this was really a second almost as Hailey was slightly worried.

SNAP.

Jake woke up in a cold sweat, surprising Hailey, Zander, and Milo. He looked, in pain. Like he wanted to just fall back asleep and cry but was fucking scared to sleep of all things, like something or someone was waiting for him in his Dream state. Or from what it seemed to the three of them, a Nightmare state.

" JAKE! Are you okay?! " Milo asked as Jake soon stopped pulling on his hair. Scratching his head as he whipped his tears. Looking at Milo, they noticed that Jake looked like shit. He had bags under his eyes, he looked terribly tired right then, he was fucking crying, his hair was a mess. Everything was a mess on Jake as he spoke, voice fragile and shivering in a way. Not even daring to look at Hailey or Zander.

" I'm okay. "