(1/1) Space Enjoyers.

. . . . short chapter for this hc!!

-

drew sat on jakes bed, feet gently patting the floor as if the boy was stimming in some way. him and jake were talking about space again, ever since they got together and found out about them both liking space a lot. 

so thats what they did the majority of the time, ramble about space to each other and their little theories about it n shit.

"dreww..whats your opinion on pluto?" jake asked him, somewhat close to his face. "pluto reminds me of you!" drew said jokingly, causing jake become confused before realizing what drew meant.

"im not small!" jake said in replying, turning his head to the side and huffing.

"if i said that i'd be a liar!" drew said, basically saying 'you're in denial, you are short.' just not to him.

after that little joking argument, they kinda just started talking about pluto since it was on jakes mind and now drews. they both had nearly the same point of view of it, since it made sense.

"yeah! pluto should be considered a planet or at least partially one." drew said, jake nodding in a confirming manner. 

"yeah, since other planets dont even clear their neighborhood!" jake said as a way to answer drews statement but continued on, "just like earth, mars, jupiter, and neptune havent even cleared their neighborhood! and they're still considered planets!" 

drew and jake talked about space for the next few hours until somebody called drews phone, it was liam. 

drew answered it of course as they both listened into the phone, waiting for liam or henry to say something.

"hey guys!" they both heard liam said, hearing a hi coming from henry as well. they both guessed that henry was with him and they both were correct.

"hey liam! please tell drew that the only reason earth is considered a plant is because we live on it!" jake said trying to take the phone from drew, who was holding the phone above him. "do not tell him that! earth is a planet because it passed the majority of the tests!" drew said, arguing back at the topic. 

drew and jake have been arguing about earth for the past. . . . 30 minutes? they lost track as soon as liam and henry called them. but after they called, they both got invited to go over to the movies in 40 minutes.

guess space talking will have to wait until after the movies. . . or during it?

-

short chapter!
413 words.