(1/1) Spookified?

context : luke curses when hes scared :3 + he doesn't curse often or even at all around people.
double context : can be viewed as a REALLY late luke birthday gift too since this takes place during his first birthday with the music club. 

-

Luke hummed as he walked down the hall, yawning. Today was his birthday but he hasn't seen any of the club members for the whole time and it was lunch time so he was heading to the music club room since he wasn't hungry. Today was a short day so he didn't really need to eat at school anyways. Fiddling with his scarf and such as they hummed, already at the room as they open the door.

Being met with complete silence worried Luke, as well for the fact that it was pitch black, no lights on besides what seemed to be light from a candle fire. They blinked confusingly before turning on the lights, being met with the club.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! "

It scared the shit out of luke as he screamed a curse, two actually. Which surprised the club as well. " HOLY FUCKING SHIT- "

Luke noticed as they scratched the back of their neck, taking a stand as they spoke again. " Sorry. You guys scared me- " He said, chuckling a bit as they spoke again. " Thank you guys- "

" We should scare you more often! " Milly joked as Luke worried, " Maybe . . N o t? " 

-

// 249 words. I HAVE NO IDEAS FOR THIS??