( 1 / 1 ) A rule breaking Introduction.

Our Never Ending Garden Oneshot.
druke.

Drew sat at the edge of the circle with the fae, they've been there for a hot second since they were putting on Drew's ankle bracelet. But after a second, they tightened it so it wouldn't be able to take it off.

Drew noticed that but they didn't say anything, gently tugging on the bracelet on their arm that was on there with a firm grip. Unable to take it off on their own anyways so it didnt matter.

Drew quietly asked the other a question, it was surprising he didn't answer it earlier on when they met. They kind of were called 'the fae' or 'Golden Fae' from Drew, so it didn't strike them until now.

" Hey, I have a question. " The fae looked at Drew, who was speaking, before answering in the same way. A soft and quiet whisper to him. " Yes Dear? " These little names and stuff were really making Drews brain just mush, unable to think before they snapped out of it. Finally answering.

" May I have your name? " It was polite and the fae chuckled at that. Answering his question but also adding another one. " My name? My name is luke, dear. May I also have yours? "

Don't give them your real name. Drew was too far gone under Lukes. . . control? Manipulation? Either way, Drew was too far gone. Answering with his full name. . " Andrew. . . Andrew Williams. . . But my friend calls me Drew instead. . "

Luke hummed at that, Gently grabbing something from his pocket as he reached for Drews Hand. Which they happy gave, it was a small ring. It wasn't anything too much, it had gems in the shape of flowers and a small lock that tightened on their finger. Locking into it as they looked at it in awe. 

" It looks beautiful. " The colors matched with everything else, a Red, Periwinkle, and Black kind of theme with all the gifts they get from Luke