( 1 / 1 ) The books and Flowers at my Door.

zalliot implied.

Our Never Ending Garden au Oneshot.
^^ au made by me.

Zander sat in his house, alone. Nobody home, nobody was coming home at all anyways. He didn't have anybody to wait for to come home anymore, they were all gone. Hailey was the first, then Milly, then elliot. Not to mention the fact that Jake and Drew were gone, he didn't like hem both too much but he didn't hate them that he wouldn't care about them fucking disappearing like the people he were close to did. 

 He sat on the edge of his bed, tears running down his face as they heard their doorbell. They didn't order anything and he knows that nobody should've gotten him anything so, who or what is it? Only one way to find out as he tumbles his way down stairs, opening the door to see a package there. Nobody else was around aside from the fact he saw some . . odd looking rabbits run into a bush together. They seemed green which was a horribly abnormal color for rabbits, but he just shook his head and turned his attention to the box. 

 Taking the box inside, they put it on a nearby table before closing and locking the door. Turning around they see a rabbit on a chair by the package, sitting there and looking at them. The rabbit was a green color like the ones he saw outside, which confused him even more as he walked towards it. Gently patting it, before noticing it was real and wasn't apart of his imagination. Sighing in relief he went back to the package, sitting in a chair next to the rabbit and pulled the package to him. Opening it only to be met with some stuff . . .

Opening the box, they see some flowers and a note. Blinking as he pulled out the flowers, they were green, purple, and white. The colors seemed to blend welll together as they smiled at them, who ever got him these must of- 

 They looked at the note, it was his hand writing. He quickly grabbed the note and started reading it. 

 ' Hi zander! Meet me in the forest. '
-Elliot. 

 He heart ponded, it was good and bad. What if something happened to Elliot days ago and the box was just now reaching him. But that wouldn't make sense since the flowers arent dead, so honestly. They had to go anyways, to make sure. There were instructions on the back to explain where he needed to go. He just hoped that it wasn't a prank or he isn't too late, he just needed to see Elliot. 

 He hoped it wasn't somebody playing tricks on him.