R8 spyder

"No tony I'm sure of it, I want the R8 spyder look at the red on that thing is amazing! Is that hot rod red?!"  Karis voice echoed off of the walls and into my ears
  "why yes it is I see you have a keen eye for this sort of thing my Mach 2 Ironman was when I decided to add some colour you know to help me blend in"
    I say making air quotations and having Kari giggle a little more, the more time I spent around her the more I realized she was just like me. Not a little bit but a carbon copy except her blue eyes she had the signature Stark brown hair and her mind was amazing the things that attracted her also attracted me. My cars, my tech, my suits all of it even money.

  Her mind though was wired slightly differently whereas I thought about the cons that factor in after like the possibility of one of my suits blowing up mid flight she thinks of it and works from the problem almost making the success worth it. I smirked at my last comment.
     "Come on Tony you promised me an iced coffee I can practically feel the ice melting" she pouted all dramatically. I found myself smiling once more as I grabbed the key fob, put the windows down and peeled out of my spiral garage as we reached the top we were flooded with daylight and paparazzi.
    Karis long soft blonde & brown hair blowing in there wind as the flashes went off she had the biggest smile I had ever seen. Man this kid appreciates fine things just like her old man. I dropped it down into fourth and the tires squealed once more.

Tony had the music on when we pulled up to the window back in black was playing and I loved hard rock. "Well I'm baaaaack baaaack back in black well I rock this place!" I shouted making Tony jump. His jaw dropped "what? I know some rock, I snuck into there concert once"
  "who the fuck are you?"
"Language Tony!" I yelled making him bring his hands to his face immediately "ok yeah whatever capcicle" it was at this very moment I burst out laughing making Tony chucked. "In what world did you come up with that?"
"Well you should know as my biggest fan I'm a Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. And not just according to time magazine"
"I'm sorry sir was there something I could get you" Tony looked at me bewildered. We both forgot we were at the Starbucks drive though and they must have heard the last four minutes of us chatting.

Laughing once again I blurted out "a venti iced coffee please, with extra vanilla" and then tony gave it gas to the window as I reached for my wallet to dig out a few crumpled bills, Tony looks at me taps his card and peels away. "Should have named it Starkbucks" I looked at tony
"thank you Tony really, I didn't expect y-you to pay I'll put this in here" I opened his glove box to see a 22 magnum with some billets beside it. Giving him a look he simply says "what it's not loaded" shrugs and continues watching the road. "Don't worry about the coffee kid, you've been through enough"
"Too late or should I say too slow to the punch line" I laugh as the sun beats down on my face through the sun roof. "Hmm can't say I've ever been bested ugh" tony makes a disgusting face "anyway how's your venti whatever? You know I could have made you one back at the tower"
"It's delicious Tony best venti whatever I've had in my life and you know you were the one who said hey I'll take you out for a coffee if I recall, you slowing down with age?"
I ask him laughing hysterically. How on earth can I deal with this kid if she's even half as smart as me the whole tower will have a problem. "When we get back there's some new recruits that's where you come in, you get to meet them all kid"
I can't let him know just how excited I am to meet everyone especially Bucky I've had a thing for him ever since the whole winter soldier blows up the UN thing. "Sweet who's all going to be there? Is it formal or would this be acceptable?" "No Kari it's formal... of course that's acceptable look who designed it I'm going to try and not act hurt" Tony grabs his chest in mockery.